Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Aion Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB: Sin/Sorc/Glad - Danish only - [EU] - Official server

Discussion on WTB: Sin/Sorc/Glad - Danish only - [EU] - Official server within the Aion Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB: Sin/Sorc/Glad - Danish only - [EU] - Official server

Looking to buy a decently geared Assassin, Sorc or Gladiator 50-55. Kinah I don't care about if it's Asmodian however I'm interested in Elyos also, has to be a EU server obviously.

It's important you are Danish and that the character is decently geared (40 pvp +10 etc etc).

Free free to PM me here on this site, i'll check daily for good news.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTB: Sorc/Glad - Danish only - [EU] - Official server
07/29/2011 - Aion Trading - 2 Replies
Looking to buy a decently geared Sorc or Gladiator 50-55. Kinah I don't care about if it's Asmodian however I'm interested in Elyos also, has to be a EU server obviously. It's important you are Danish and that the character is decently geared (40 pvp +10 etc etc). Free free to PM me here on this site, i'll check daily for good news.
WTB: Sorc or Glad - Danish only [EU]
07/26/2011 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
Looking to buy a decently geared Sorc or Gladiator 50-55. Kinah I don't care about if it's Asmodian however I'm interested in Elyos also, has to be a EU server obviously. It's important you are Danish and that the character is decently geared (40 pvp +10 etc etc). Free free to PM me here on this site, i'll check daily for good news. bump bump
WTB [Elyos] Glad, Ranger or Sorc (Perento or any other server with transfer)
06/23/2011 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
I am looking for an Elyos Sorc, Ranger or Glad account that has the following: - original owner and you have the secret Q&A etc. - no bans yet Gladiator: - Bakarma's Spear or Stormwing's Spear or Master Noble Drenium Spear - 50e PvP-armor
WTT 50 Asmo Sorc for 50 Glad Eu server
08/22/2010 - Aion Trading - 2 Replies
WTT 50 Asmo Sorc on EU server with 50 Gladiator or Templar of pretty much similar gear: http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/3074/76829591. png Uploaded with ImageShack.us weapon merged with 40 abyss fabled tome Not interested in any other class besides gladiator OR TEMPLAR of similar gear PM me
[WTS] 2 Aion accounts. Lvl 50 Sorc and Glad, have a look. East Coast server.
05/22/2010 - Aion Trading - 9 Replies
These 2 accounts are on the same server, and are of the same faction. (Elyos) They are my husband and I's accounts. My husband's account has been sold. watermelon00 bought the account. Thank you! ------------------------------------------------- --------- Anywho, my account has my lvl 50 Full Miragent Sorcerer. I just spent all my AP on a lvl 50 PvP ring, so I don't really have AP. She already has both adv stigma lines bought so you can go sleep storm, or flame spray spec. She has...