Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Aion Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS AION OFFER ME ONLY PSC

Discussion on WTS AION OFFER ME ONLY PSC within the Aion Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS AION OFFER ME ONLY PSC

55lvl Chanter on Israphel - Elyos ,a set of 1 Miragents Chain and Tribunus accessories ,75 million kinah in sotck ,professional skills460 handicrafting, 399 alchemy, 499 essencetapping, 415 aethertapping, with lvl47 Sorcerer on it, nice name ,come with 15days timecard ,if you have any question SKYPE alexutu223
Old 05/30/2011, 17:32   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

you dont want to trade right ??
Old 05/31/2011, 12:37   #3

No 50 euro psc price