Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Aion Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS: 4x 55 Aion Caracters (End Game)

Discussion on WTS: 4x 55 Aion Caracters (End Game) within the Aion Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS: 4x 55 Aion Caracters (End Game)

Some Details :

Caracters are lvl 55 and amazing geared (probably everything wich you can obtain at this moment)

Gladiator LvL 55
Ranger LvL 55
Templar LvL 55
Sorcc LvL 55

there are many things to explain so ... who want to buying something just contact me then i show you the caracters,
is more easy and to understand all what i have on them .

price he will be negociable guys.
Contact : (only there i can answer you from my iPhone, if you write at forum i can answer in few days when im home back)
thanks for reading .
Old 05/23/2011, 04:23   #2

hey hey hey !
Old 05/24/2011, 00:38   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

4 accounts or all on same account?
Old 05/24/2011, 02:24   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

This dude got an exactly same account on M M O bay and got BANNED.
If you dont trust pls check and figure why.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Release] Unpacked Aion binaries version 1.9.0.1 (aion.bin, crysystem.dll, game.dll)
07/29/2010 - Aion Private Server - 4 Replies
Subj. These files are meant for educational purposes only. I take no responsibility for the stuff anybody does with the help of these files. Thx, Zloba. P.S.: Admins move this topic to "Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits" please.
[Release] Unpacked Aion binaries version 1.5.1.10 (aion.bin, crysystem.dll, game.dll)
06/19/2010 - Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 3 Replies
Here are the unpacked binaries of the Aion version 1.5.1.10 which some private servers use. The files were unpacked by me. Protection used was Winlicense/Themida. Just copy the binaries into the "bin32" folder in your Aion directory and do what ever you like. Anti-virus sofware may alarm, don't worry the files are clean. The false positive is probably caused by Themida. I left the game.dll untouched with all the sections Themida left that's why the size is so big. I didn't clean...
WTT 2 caracters for one
04/26/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
i have 92 wizz-cleric f farmed, 240k sp left, nice l.armor set f blue and +3+5. and also warrior-cleric f farmed, 500k sp left, good set. Both caracters are on server Apollo, and i wanna move to Iris server. So i will give both caracters for a 98+ wizz on server Iris, or maybe for a 98+ nuker. none of these caracters are e-mail verified.