Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Aion Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Trade with account in infiniteaion

Discussion on Trade with account in infiniteaion within the Aion Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Trade with account in infiniteaion

want to trade my sorcier
OMEGA bandana
ragnarok turquoise necklace
ABG earning+ragnarok turquoise earrning
i have storm wings
FULL alchimie and many weapons in the bank
3 pieces from abysse 55lvl 2 of them +15 full magic bost +27 and 2 pieces veilli
enraged veilli orb +15 fusion with abysee 50lvl jewel full magic bost +27 and godstone paralyze 2abysse earning 40lvl omega slash and ABG helm too and belt ABG many stigma and stigma sup full cube and padmaska full cloth in cube 13 platinium medals and 25 goldmedals with skin anuhart and skin tahabatas and enraged veilli tome fusion with tahabatas tome full +15 full magic boost +27 i have 2492392 abyse points
i wanna trade it with account in infinite aion
it isnt my account my friend told my to trade it
i play IN ELITEGS
Old 05/21/2011, 19:39   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

pm'd you
Old 05/21/2011, 21:42   #3

want to trade with sorcier in infinite aion
Old 05/21/2011, 23:53   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

ya 7allouf ya jallouli xD

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS/WTT InfiniteAion Account!
05/19/2011 - Aion Trading - 10 Replies
Hey, just decided i wanna switch to different server with my friend so might aswell get something back for the time i put in :). All characters are on the server Greed on InfiniteAion. On account: 55 cleric with basically full gold and SW Wahammer. 55 Ranger with fair few gold, Debil bow etc. 55 glad with okay armor. 55 SM with fairly good gear. 32 Chanter
need infiniteaion account
05/15/2011 - Aion Trading - 4 Replies
im looking for asmo acc 25+ on pride , would be thankful if theres anyone who could give me acc :)
WTS InfiniteAion account
10/28/2010 - Aion Trading - 1 Replies
Hi i want to sell an account with 55 spiritmaster with full gold gears, 4/5 pvp set , all armors +10-14 with awesome tome for sm , i was undefeated in a 1v1 with it and SMs were pretty broken on IA but they keep getting new fixes, anyway now i don't have time for aion anymore so i don't play the account also has a 55 ranger with few gold items , 4x sorc , 3x cleric and another sorc (for daeva set purposes) im willing to sell it really cheap. To contact me @ [email protected] ,thats...
InfiniteAION
08/11/2010 - Aion Private Server - 3 Replies
Hallo, ich möchte gerne InfiniteAION spielen, aber wenn ich den IALauncher öffne, passiert garnichts.... Ich habe mal geguckt, der Prozess läuft zwar erst, doch dann bricht er ab! Was kann ich da machen? English: Hello, I want to play InfiniteAION, but when I want opened the IALauncher nothing happened... In the processmanager the application run, but after a short time, it closed!!
Bot for InfiniteAion?
12/29/2009 - Aion - 2 Replies
Hello. Is there any working bot for Infinite aion? ty