Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

FREE NA AION CDKEYS

Discussion on FREE NA AION CDKEYS within the Aion Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
FREE NA AION CDKEYS

Ok,heres the deal i bought 31 aion games expecting to be able to cash them all in for the refer a friend rewards unfortunatley i can only have 3 accounts per credit card, so i decided to give a hell of a bargain for others to make a mule account, spyaccounts, RMT buying accounts, hell even ap trading accounts, i dont care what you do with them as long as i get my refer a friend rewards.

Since the risk of losing both a cdkey (which cost 20dollars a game) and losing out of my rewards, there will be a $5 dollar payment to get the key,once you set up the account and i obtain my rewards i will then refund the $5 back to you within 2 hours of confirmation, thus being free.

If a moderator is willing to be the middle man please respond i will give them the cdkey and have them give you it once the payment is cleared.

I will email each person a free demo serial code(after you set up the demo you will get the retail version cdkey comes with 1 month game time) and in-game items, including:

25 Lodas Amulets
100 Lesser Running Scrolls
100 Lesser Courage Scrolls
100 Greater Recovery Serums
Each friend can apply the in-game items to up to five unique characters.
ill even assist you in leveling your chars if you play on the SIEL server
Old 05/16/2011, 08:19   #2

oh yea im also selling my Perento account has lvl 55 gladiator full 40e armor,30epolearm,30e accessries, limited collectors editon, 7month game time has paid for a month of game time last week so its good untill next month i bought because i was told there was going to be a region merge in the near future by aion customer support but apparently that wasnt correct info.I PAID $150 ,YOUR PRICE= $50.... here is proof i bought along with picture of gear(please note polearm isnt shown)
Old 05/17/2011, 06:36   #3

5 dollar deposit lifted, inbox me for demo invite and cdkey

Tags
aion, aion account, cdkey, free account, serial code