Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Aion Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS Gamez Aion Account

Discussion on WTS Gamez Aion Account within the Aion Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up WTS Gamez Aion Account

Old 05/09/2011, 20:10   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

ya know, no one would pay for a private server lets they were kids begging their parents.
id give 10$ for it since the servers bugged etc- also u mught want to recheck ur account they did a rollbak and deleted all players off more than a month
Old 05/09/2011, 21:34   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Yeah... I feel for ya putting your time into it and all but that server is a joke... mob scripting etc doesnt even work properly and obtaining items is pretty easy if you know how to abuse the non-working scripts...

Anyways, good luck but I doubt you will sell this!
Old 05/14/2011, 12:51   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Ill swap you a Infinite aion account for it, pm me if ur interested
Old 06/04/2011, 05:34   #5

I was away for a month, personal stuff...srys

four different people PMed me while i was away.
The account is still the same...nothing has changed, but now it has 2,000 credits, too (since i voted ofc)

Ain't interested in swapping, quitting Aion.
Old 06/07/2011, 07:26   #6

Bump, still available

Similar Threads Similar Threads
S> Gamez Aion account
05/25/2011 - Aion Trading - 8 Replies
GamezAION SIEL all Classes (ely side) lvl 55 with FULL ABG GEAR (except Chanter class *MCD chain*) Glad Full ABG + weap + ABGacc Temp Full ABG + ABG GS + ABG mace and shield + ABGacc Ranger Full ABG + ABGacc Assasin Full ABG + ABGacc Sorc Full ABG + ABGacc
WTS Gamez aion account siel
05/14/2011 - Aion Trading - 3 Replies
here is the most important items which i got I got full ABG cloth set with rings, neckey, belt (2.1% yellow pvp one),earring. i also got so many consumables and craft mats in some of characters. unfortunately, I dont have any ss of that because i already uninstalled that shit. so if u can trust me, its for 30bucks. I prefer perfectworld international zen or league of legend riot points.
WTS GAMEZ AION Siel Account FULL ABG!!!
03/29/2011 - Aion Trading - 3 Replies
ok so this account on siel server with 5 chars all 55lvl what is on the account? ARMOR:Full ABG Plate SET+15 that remodeled to Stormwings Plate set RARE!! this remodel cost 10k credits and ABG Helmet remodeled to Witch Hat also RARE! Jewerly:ABG crit necklace...2 ABG crit Earnings....2 EAT Rings...the belt is also EAT Weapon: <-- RARE Fused With EAT Spear
WTS: Gamez Aion Account.
02/04/2011 - Trading - 6 Replies
Hallo Epvp. I am selling a Gamez aion Account. Info: http://i876.photobucket.com/albums/ab326/william9 61/start.png Race: Asmodian Characters: 4 Premium: Yes Server: Siel Credits: 500
WTT/S 15X BISH AND WTT AION ACCOUNT ON GAMEZ AION FOR STUFF ON FENRIR SERVER
11/25/2010 - Rappelz Trading - 13 Replies
hey guys so my account has the following, 15x bish 12xsin 11xsin 10xsb 10xcm the r6 sin and r7 bish have full gears, also the they both have there full set of respected cards.. +3/4 buffs and such . will trade for r7 gaia/asura can be stripped or geard. lemme know what u got be more than happy to work something out. btw my gears are kinda pimped and cards aswell so if ur interested in a straight trade i would appreciate the same from your account.