Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Aion Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS lvl 55 elyos sin on eu telemachus

Discussion on WTS lvl 55 elyos sin on eu telemachus within the Aion Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS lvl 55 elyos sin on eu telemachus

55 lvl male elyos assassin on eu telemachus , pvp stigma build,rank 1 - 178,000+ abyss points + 271800 abyss points in items,silence godstone from officer killing quest,9 gold medals,22 silver medals,20 platinum medals,lvl40 elite pvp gloves,udas dagger set,97million kinah +,a lot of different grade high lvl fluxes (all kind),lvl50 asmodian skin,100 pvp tokens wings,7months played,belt and necklace are golden from udas - site is too buggy to show them.

200 euro via paypal , all info will be sent via e-mail(unique acc id,secret questions and answers,everything that will prevent me from getting the acc back)
Old 04/01/2011, 22:07   #2

Update :

114m+ kinah now,449 handicrafting with almost all nonbalic expert recipes + all lvl30 balic recipes,miragent chain quest done up to legs quest,1 heart of magic,additional 30k ap(both gained trough pvp and in ap items)

ps : sorry for not replying to all the people that were interested in buying my acc , I simply have too much trouble with paypal so I decided not to use it for the sale.I have a bank account that I will use for this purpose,please pm me here or e-mail me for more details.
Old 04/04/2011, 18:24   #3

update :
full anuhart set (just the skin) + 3 swim suits (2x cool swim suit {one is original purple color the other is black dyed}[price is ~7m] + 1x hot swim suit{white dyed} [price is 30m+]) , gathering aka essencetapping - 420ish ,alchemy almost 300

white dyed hot swim suit

black dyed cool swim suit (purple one is the same just the skirt and the bra are purple coloured [original color])
Old 04/06/2011, 15:34   #4

update:
price is negotiable between 150 and 200 euro (transfer will be proceed in 2 steps , transfer won't be done via paypal ,I'll use my bank account instead)