Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Aion Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling Kinah - Perento Elyos side!

Discussion on Selling Kinah - Perento Elyos side! within the Aion Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling Kinah - Perento Elyos side!

Hey guys i'm selling some kinah for elyos characters on perento server (EU), there's over 100million in stock and my price is:

€1 per 1million after browsing some of the competitive gold selling websites I found that my price is under the prices that they demand

I guarantee a fair service and will contact you external to the game to formalise an agreement. Please drop me a private message or write in this forum an amount and I will contact you as soon as possible.
Old 02/23/2011, 17:00   #2

bumpies
Old 02/23/2011, 23:50   #3

bumpies

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling kinah - elyos PERENTO
07/08/2011 - Aion Trading - 2 Replies
I'm selling kinah for elyos on perento server.. offer me a price and a quantity and we can work it out from there. Lots in stock.
WTS RANGER 55 PERENTO ELYOS SIDE PVP KILLER
03/21/2011 - Aion Trading - 4 Replies
As title says wts fully geared pvp based character. Char got all camp quests done also ( +10 more slots from kumonerk's quest, 10 wh slots from other quest ) Char is pvp based it got all stigmas for both trees, and more stigmas in private wh it got high lvl cooking. Char got over "9 000" kills in pvp ;) and around 50+ k Ap for usage im posting link to its equip as u see it got top equip abyss 50/55 best bow +10 with atk spd and pvp atk
[WTB] Kinah on Perento / Elyos
12/26/2010 - Aion Trading - 1 Replies
hi guys offer me your price for 1 mill kinah =) paying paypal/direct bank/paysafecard i dont care =)
WTS - 100m Kinah - Server Perento, Side Asmo
09/26/2010 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
PM me with offers...
WTT Kinah from Elyos Spatalos to Elyos Perento!
12/03/2009 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, I want to trade between 5 - 10 million kinah from spatalos to perento, elyos side. I also have about 5 mil on asmodian kahrun which I would like to trade to elyos perento! PM if interested!