Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion > Aion Private Server
You last visited: Today at 15:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Applying for [GM] Position

Discussion on Applying for [GM] Position within the Aion Private Server forum part of the Aion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Applying for [GM] Position

Im here looking for a GM position. Ive played Aion since it first came out, so i am highly familiar with the game. From retail to Private Servers.

I do have GM experience, Ive GMd for awhile familiar with cmd event setups etc. I know how to use, not abuse the responsibility of the GM role. I love helping the average player with questions, problems, concerns.

I speak good english from USA-California, Played MMOs my whole life. If a position is open for any private server or any questions please PM me, i would love to help and build up your server.

Thanks

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Applying [GM] position <--
12/16/2010 - Aion Private Server - 12 Replies
I want to apply as a GM on a private server, i know little about programming etc. but i have got lots of game experience on retail and other private servers. I also have GM experience. I can be online 6-7h per day, and a minimum of 2-3h. I will be supporting players on the forum 24/7. I can speak German and English perfectly. I know my way round in the Asmodians maps such as the elyos.
Applying for a GM on new server
09/21/2010 - Aion Private Server - 0 Replies
I Create home pages and forums. give me a PM i do not do programing
Applying for GM on TQ?
04/13/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 15 Replies
Curious to know if this is possible without having to physically go work at their business building? :bandit: I wanna be a GM and give items away to my other chars LOL