Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion > Aion Private Server
You last visited: Today at 19:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

AionRage - A new beginning. - Supports 1.9!

Discussion on AionRage - A new beginning. - Supports 1.9! within the Aion Private Server forum part of the Aion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up AionRage - A new beginning. - Supports 1.9!

Aion Rage invites you to a truly retail-like experience!

Aion Rage is one of the first and best Aion private servers available on the net! We have a growing community and have multiple language support on the forums. Our server is free to play for ever! Also feel free to check out our webchat at , and our professional support/mods/admins/devs will be there to answer any questions you may have!

What makes us better than the rest?

- We will never wipe, so you can rest assured that your hard work does not end up being wasted.

- We are always up to date with Retail versions. We currently support 1.9.0.1.

- Support and moderators are on around the clock to help you with any issues and answer any questions you may have involving the server or game.

- A dynamic NPC movement system. - Social aggro and random movement has been created to give you a true retail-like experience. This also includes our basic geodata system which will soon be complete.

- 85% Of Retail Spawn, Drops, Quests! We have a large data collection which is much more extensive than 99% of other private servers.

- We have our own Software & Dedicated Developers Originated from Aion-Emu. 4 Professional devs have brought you true software which can match retail's performance. No more 3500 caps and auto-restarts due to Memory leaks!

- Abyss & Rifts. Working rift respawn time and level restrictions make rifting a truly rewarding experience. Soon , we will have working Abyss Fortresses and Artifacts, which will be completely retail-like! The fun is just starting.

- Legions! We have working legions and legion level up as well as emblems. Experience AION with your friends in your or their very own legion!

- Trade broker works nicely, including filtering of items. You can count on us to bring you a fair economy in game, where nothing is out of reach!

- Plenty of working Campaign quests bring the retail-experience to you, with working cut-scenes as well!

- With working crafting and work orders, you can work hard and craft the ultimate gear for yourself and your friends!

- Summons, Traps, Servants & Energies finally work! Skills are being worked on daily, and soon enough we will have ALL skills working perfectly. No other server can provide you with this much satisfaction!

- Working mail system. Mail items and kinah to your friends with quick speed!

- Ascension quest to change to your 2nd class works perfectly, and you can enjoy the scenery while you're inside!

And MUCH MORE!! Read more about our features working at .

>>>> Useful links <<<<

Aion Empire is becoming Aion Rage! Our new website as mentioned before is . All of our devs are still here and kicking, and ready to continue to develop the best Aion Private Server available! If you have any questions, feel free to ask them in the Shoutbox via the forum or the webchat which can be found at as mentioned above.

Please remember to report any bugs you may have in their respective sections of the forums! Enjoy yourselves, members of Atreia! Many events will come to increase your enjoyment here as well.
Old 06/11/2010, 12:44   #2

This servers sucks.
The actual devs and staff of the server are a big liars who cheated the old devs of aion-empire.
Never trust them.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/11/2010, 13:18   #3

elite*gold: 1
The notion sounds nice, but..thx djnemesis, i will not play there...
Old 06/11/2010, 15:32   #4

Dont lie more please

Aion-Empire have not been moved, dont lie to users please.

is a full explication about the history of Aion-Empire.com and whats happend in last days.

So pleae if you want to open a new server, do it, but dont scams, try steal the community and dont lie users because Aion-Empire is online and will never die.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/11/2010, 20:03   #5

AionRage has all the old devs from Aion Empire, and still has all of it's player base as well! None of your account info was wiped, and you can still use the AE BAT to connect to our server. For more information, please visit . The poster above me has posted an opinionated review, which AR is not affiliated with in any way. There are 2 sides to this quarrel, and you can side with whomever you want, but please don't spam our server topics with nonsense. We are glad to bring you the same server you have always loved!

PS: Please disregard anything djnemesis1 has to say. He is not any of our staff members. He is an impersonator working for the other side.
Old 06/11/2010, 20:10   #6

I dont want to spam, only tell the truth and inform elitepvpers about what kind of people you are.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/11/2010, 20:14   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by AionRage View Post
AionRage has all the old devs from Aion Empire, and still has all of it's player base as well! None of your account info was wiped, and you can still use the AE BAT to connect to our server. For more information, please visit . The poster above me has posted an opinionated review, which AR is not affiliated with in any way. There are 2 sides to this quarrel, and you can side with whomever you want, but please don't spam our server topics with nonsense. We are glad to bring you the same server you have always loved!

PS: Please disregard anything djnemesis1 has to say. He is not any of our staff members. He is an impersonator working for the other side.

Aion-Empire cant be Aionrage because Aion-Empire still exist and continue like always, so please, again and again, dont lie more...

Just go and visit we dont move to another domain, please stop this lies....
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/12/2010, 08:19   #8

Patch 858-864 - 6/11/10

Global announcement that will reminds players that we are now aionrage.com
Fix for some floating/cave monsters so they shouldn't fall down / fly up
Add all missing abbys portals
Attempt fix for speed multiplier problem (causing slow skills)
Attempt fix negative exp bug on level.
Old 06/12/2010, 13:55   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by AionRage View Post
Patch 858-864 - 6/11/10

Global announcement that will reminds players that we are now aionrage.com
Fix for some floating/cave monsters so they shouldn't fall down / fly up
Add all missing abbys portals
Attempt fix for speed multiplier problem (causing slow skills)
Attempt fix negative exp bug on level.
Aion-Empire IS NOT now aionrage, because Aion-Empire HAVE NOT been move to anywhere, so STOP this lies, stop doing the ridiculous, ppl will never beleive you.

Stop and dont make a fool, because ppl are really intelligent to understand that Aion-Empire.com still exist, they just need to go to and check it.

So guys check it by yourselft, those guys are trying to scams you, dont beleive them, as you can see they are a LIARS.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/12/2010, 17:46   #10

More skill fixes should be coming out today! Don't miss out on all the fun at .
Old 06/12/2010, 22:54   #11

okae....for Christ sake...why do you act like a child?...you're right maybe aion-empire is not dead as u said that you'll use aion-unique for your server but still telling lies and spreading rumours about aionrage is just awkward...this thing only proves that you don't know to loose...you have around 34 years old and you act like a 10 years old child whos candies were stolen...stop acting like that and grow up...you think that posting our quests scripts on the AU forum proves that you are better? lol....think about it
Old 06/12/2010, 23:22   #12

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aion-Empire View Post
Aion-Empire have not been moved, dont lie to users please.

is a full explication about the history of Aion-Empire.com and whats happend in last days.

So pleae if you want to open a new server, do it, but dont scams, try steal the community and dont lie users because Aion-Empire is online and will never die.
that is YOUR explanation about what happened....don't you think that the users should see both stories and decide what to do? :P
Old 06/12/2010, 23:25   #13

Quote:
Aion-Empire cant be Aionrage because Aion-Empire still exist and continue like always, so please, again and again, dont lie more...

Just go and visit we dont move to another domain, please stop this lies....
Well....who said that Aion-Empire is moving on another domain? lol
Old 06/14/2010, 00:43   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by ichimoku View Post
you think that posting our quests scripts on the AU forum proves that you are better? lol....think about it

i dont want to probe nothing i just want to share my work and im free to do that.

Quote:
that is YOUR explanation about what happened....don't you think that the users should see both stories and decide what to do? :P
yes thats my explanation about whats happend, i never say that users must only read my explanation side.

Quote:
Well....who said that Aion-Empire is moving on another domain? lol
you must be blind because i can read in this thread something like "Aion-Empire is now blah blah", read what they say in this thread.

ichimoku i dont start this "fight", they start it, be carrefully on what are you saying, read carrefully my explication about whats happend, and think on it:

1. i was not thinking about wake up mi own server before this happend. i was thinking on give them the domain, they become crazy because was thinking that i will try to Fuc* them, Thats not true, i never was thinking on it.
2. they change the root password from MY own www server, if i was thinking on Fuc* them i will change the root password long time agoo to avoid all those things, i never do it, so i was not thinking to fuc* them.
3. they redirect the domain Aion-Empire after change the root password.
4. they steal MY community forum, before i know them that was my community so why they are using it now?

Stay at calm, and use your brain, you are in the wrong side, they are a liers. I will not stop untill they stop all those lies about Aion-Empire, as i say read this thread and you will see that they say that Aion-Empire have been moved.

if you are a little bit intelligent, you will understand whats happend here.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/14/2010, 15:06   #15

Quote:
i dont want to probe nothing i just want to share my work and im free to do that.

yes thats my explanation about whats happend, i never say that users must only read my explanation side.

you must be blind because i can read in this thread something like "Aion-Empire is now blah blah", read what they say in this thread.

ichimoku i dont start this "fight", they start it, be carrefully on what are you saying, read carrefully my explication about whats happend, and think on it:

1. i was not thinking about wake up mi own server before this happend. i was thinking on give them the domain, they become crazy because was thinking that i will try to Fuc* them, Thats not true, i never was thinking on it.
2. they change the root password from MY own www server, if i was thinking on Fuc* them i will change the root password long time agoo to avoid all those things, i never do it, so i was not thinking to fuc* them.
3. they redirect the domain Aion-Empire after change the root password.
4. they steal MY community forum, before i know them that was my community so why they are using it now?

Stay at calm, and use your brain, you are in the wrong side, they are a liers. I will not stop untill they stop all those lies about Aion-Empire, as i say read this thread and you will see that they say that Aion-Empire have been moved.

if you are a little bit intelligent, you will understand whats happend here.
OHMYFUKINGAWD

You gotta be crazy man...in any of their posts or the descriptions none says that aion-empire is moving on another domain lol...as for the quests scripts 80% were automatic generated so only 20% is your work so STFU
as for "you must be blind because i can read in this thread something like "Aion-Empire is now blah blah", read what they say in this thread." they are right....they were aion-empire dev's....you and tar were DP developers and they coded the core stuff that's why they are saying aion-empire is now aion-rage lol....use your brain dude

P.S: learn this damn fu*king english....it's not so hard
". i was not thinking about wake up mi own server before this happend." lol....gimme a break

Tags
aion, private, rage, server