Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion > Aion Private Server
You last visited: Today at 15:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

AionRage - A new beginning. - Supports 1.9!

Discussion on AionRage - A new beginning. - Supports 1.9! within the Aion Private Server forum part of the Aion category.

Old 06/14/2010, 15:46   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ichimoku View Post
OHMYFUKINGAWD
You gotta be crazy man...in any of their posts or the descriptions none says that aion-empire is moving on another domain lol...
They say in the first post "Aion Empire is becoming Aion Rage!", from what i know this mean Aion-Empire hve been moved to Aionxxx ands thats not true.
So you are totally wrong, they already say that

Quote:
as for the quests scripts 80% were automatic generated so only 20% is your work so STFU
i attached quest before our work, and quest after our work, as you can see 99% of quest was done by us ( the admins ), so you are totally wrong.

Quote:
as for "you must be blind because i can read in this thread something like "Aion-Empire is now blah blah", read what they say in this thread." they are right....they were aion-empire dev's....you and tar were DP developers and they coded the core stuff that's why they are saying aion-empire is now aion-rage lol....use your brain dude
Aion-Empire cant be now Aionxxxx just because they leave, they must say somethinglike old devs from Aion-Empire are working now at Aionxxxx, thats the correct way, so please use your brain and read what i say, this will not hurt your eyes....

Quote:
P.S: learn this damn fu*king english....it's not so hard
". i was not thinking about wake up mi own server before this happend." lol....gimme a break
You can say whatever you want, the truth is that i was not thinking on it, if i was thinking on it, why i wait untill they try fuck me?

Also my english is so poor, agree, but is enought to talk with ppl like you who cant talk in spanish.
Attached Files
File Type: rar quest_after_our_work.rar (624.5 KB, 1 views)
File Type: zip quests_before_our_work.zip (1.44 MB, 1 views)
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/14/2010, 16:12   #17

you guys still with image that says aion-empire is becoming aionrage, also you keep saying it at twitter and at your explanation...

aionrage is a big fail and the developers are big liars, i will never lose more time playing here, and i suggest to all people do the same.

aionrage sux like hell, all features not working, all my characters become unplayable coz lots of critical bugs, also there is a lot of potential exploits, so for sure they will do a wipe, again they are lie me and all people that are playing there...

i only can say aionrage is an epic fail, take care with them.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/14/2010, 16:49   #18

Aionrage is the most bugged aion server that i ever played. A lot of skills don't works. Quest engine is horrible, quest maybe works... maybe not...
Devs of this server are liars, they sais many things works buy it's false... for example, abbys points sistem DON'T WORKS but they say it works...
I will not play on this server anymore >.<
Old 06/14/2010, 16:50   #19

AionRAGE= WTF?! All bug?!?! I played a few weeks, and i finded a lot of bug =S quest, campaing, skill (OMG, threat spirit NOT rules =S), a lot of stygma, DP ...
all this "gentlemen" are a bunch of liar.

What do you do? I have it clear.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/14/2010, 16:54   #20

+1 Alteon, I totally agree with you
Old 06/14/2010, 17:09   #21

PATCH 864 - 871

Support for npc reaction on opposite race:
- players cant use opposite race npc's
- opposite race npc's will be attacking players
Disable bug skill effects that need more testing.

Now that we are finally settling down in AionRage, with a nice support team, we will be able to do a lot more dev starting today! Enjoy.

PATCH 871 - 875

Fix for critical bug that crashed server.
Fix for bug that made most of npc stops rnd movement.
Fix for bug on legion leader transfer.
Old 06/15/2010, 22:20   #22

Fix for critical bug that crashed server, again??? How many times the server has crashed???
This server is too unstable to play without problems...
Old 06/27/2010, 13:16   #23

Aion Rage is a lie

As I sad in another post-

Just some things to argue about this so called "server", they act as if Aion-Empire has become Aion Rage, that is a lie Aion-Empire continues to exist , they just redirected the webpage and tried to steal the people of Aion-Empire.

They don't have instances or fortresses working which is a huge letdown and it seems they have been promising they were going to have all the skills working around 2 or 3 weeks ago, the chanter can't summon his holy servant, disappointing...

The population of the server is pretty weak right now, they have around 15 people connected online normally, and in a few occasions they even hit the 25 people online, and don't expect it to become bigger as they love to lie and although some will stay the majority will leave.

Then I wholeheartedly recommend as it is the best Aion server I know besides Aion Empire ^^

Tags
aion, private, rage, server