Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion > Aion Private Server
You last visited: Today at 15:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Aion P-Server Version Ändern ? why

Discussion on Aion P-Server Version Ändern ? why within the Aion Private Server forum part of the Aion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 5
Aion P-Server Version Ändern ? why

Hallo an alle wie kann ich von Aion Server die Version Ändern also wenn es auf 1.5.1.10 is das man mit 1.5.1.15 Connecten kann Geht das und wenn wie ?
Old 04/26/2010, 20:45   #2
♥ Yuuki Asuna ♥

elite*gold: 45
The Black Market: 140/0/0
Received Thanks: 8,538
#moved

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Aion - PoA | Neuer Mid Rate PvP Privat Server | Version 1.9.0.3
08/11/2010 - Aion Private Server - 3 Replies
http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/4190/poabanner.gi f Herzlich Willkommen und danke für dein Interesse an Aion - Path of Annihilation. Wir haben für euch: Aion 2.0 Maps!! Vote & Reward System | Überall Fliegen | Events bis zum Abwinken!! Ausserdem bekommt jeder neu registrierte Player einen sofortigen 2 Tage Premium Account!!
[Release] Unpacked Aion binaries version 1.9.0.1 (aion.bin, crysystem.dll, game.dll)
07/29/2010 - Aion Private Server - 4 Replies
Subj. These files are meant for educational purposes only. I take no responsibility for the stuff anybody does with the help of these files. Thx, Zloba. P.S.: Admins move this topic to "Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits" please.
[Release] Unpacked Aion binaries version 1.5.1.10 (aion.bin, crysystem.dll, game.dll)
06/19/2010 - Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 3 Replies
Here are the unpacked binaries of the Aion version 1.5.1.10 which some private servers use. The files were unpacked by me. Protection used was Winlicense/Themida. Just copy the binaries into the "bin32" folder in your Aion directory and do what ever you like. Anti-virus sofware may alarm, don't worry the files are clean. The false positive is probably caused by Themida. I left the game.dll untouched with all the sections Themida left that's why the size is so big. I didn't clean...