Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion > Aion Private Server
You last visited: Today at 04:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Aion-Advanced > The best

Discussion on Aion-Advanced > The best within the Aion Private Server forum part of the Aion category.

Old 04/08/2010, 22:01   #31

elite*gold: 0
woot a player

so enjoy your Site again

keep using my script and u'll see ur web / forum down always

oh btw you can cry with your hosting
i also own them

Quote:
ORIGINAL MESSAGE:

Balys K.: Hello and welcome to Hosting24.com, how can I help you?
Jonathan Roy: Hi, can you tell me please if my password has been recently changed on my domain name aion-immortal.com. So files of my website got deleted and my cpanel is not accessible
Jonathan Roy: Look at this
Jonathan Roy:
Jonathan Roy: someone hacked me
Jonathan Roy: the same thing appenned with my old website with you
Jonathan Roy: you have security breach for sure
Balys K.: Can you please open a new ticket from the Members Area() -> Help Desk for this issue? Thank you for your understanding.
Well for those who don't agree with what i'm doing, it's simple get ur work as i do on an hacker hand one

he did decrypt my script while i was selling it legit and with legal copyright (that i order for )

so he keep using it so then i'll take it on an other level i need take care of him first
and if he still doing it i'll care of his host

so how the hell you gonna say i can read ur hosting chat with you

man you are new on internet you need learn before act and learn who i am first you are not the first one i down like that and i can be more fcking guy with you if i wish that all
Old 04/08/2010, 23:20   #32

My website is up. You are not an hacker. When i registered my license on your website you took my password and hacked my email adress.

Quote:
so how the hell you gonna say i can read ur hosting chat with you
With my email you simply asked new password to my host. They did it.

Now i changed my password and email adress, try to "hack" me again.
NOOB

The word hack is surrounded by "" because what you do is not hack. But phishing. And all you did is changed a php file in my cpanel. But im not a noob and have sheduled backup every 45min.

Now stop spamming my thread and get a life

You make yoursleft look even more stupid every time you try to hack me.

Quote:
man you are new on internet you need learn before act and learn who i am first you are not the first one i down like that and i can be more fcking guy with you if i wish that all
I am not new to the internet and thats why everytime you try to hack me i pwn you 15min after and you keep persisting. making yourself look like a 14yo kid having fun with your password phising website

Quote:
learn who i am
Google magenik > I found multiple thread talking about your fail try to hack elitepvpers, aionsource and other website. All failed attemp with people laughing about you. You try to make yourself look like big brother or any other cool hacker and you fail at it

And btw the info about me you gave on your little page earlier are all falsified information i used on your website. So another fail for you. That make a lot

Have a good day mah dear Magenik
Old 04/08/2010, 23:34   #33

Go killerz, go killerz
Old 04/08/2010, 23:38   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by jo282 View Post
LOL magenik. My host never wiped my server, i did requested i new ip and server format cause you screwed up my database with my password so im starting fresh. You did not closed any of my site cause i did it myself yesterday.

Stop thinking you are an hacker men cause your not. Scammer you are. thats it. Now you cant do anything

BTW my host said they found out that theres is no way to decode ioncube and its legit to have your little script on my website.

That part is funny as hell. Thinking your synflood program can shutdown my dedicated server XD

Thank you magenik

BTW our new website is
And server will be back online in about 4 hours im extracting and configuring our backup.
Quote:
My website is up. You are not an hacker. When i registered my license on your website you took my password and hacked my email adress.

With my email you simply asked new password to my host. They did it.

Now i changed my password and email adress, try to "hack" me again.
NOOB

The word hack is surrounded by "" because what you do is not hack. But phishing. And all you did is changed a php file in my cpanel. But im not a noob and have sheduled backup every 45min.

Now stop spamming my thread and get a life

I am not new to the internet and thats why everytime you try to hack me i pwn you 15min after and you keep persisting. making yourself look like a 14yo kid having fun with your password phising website

Google magenik > I found multiple thread talking about your fail try to hack elitepvpers, aionsource and other website. All failed attemp with people laughing about you. You try to make yourself look like big brother or any other cool hacker and you fail at it

And btw the info about me you gave on your little page earlier are all falsified information i used on your website. So another fail for you. That make a lot

Have a good day mah dear Magenik
yeah yeah yeah Allan Picher enjoy it while you can you are lucky your host did some backed up

let see in few day ^^ i let you work a bit ^^

lol you are funny : actually who loose data ? why since 1 week now you got wipe over wipe ?

loll and also why did PHPlicensing.com banned your account ?

oh maybe should i said ppl what i find on your mail
carefull he is one big cheater on paypal : changing his bank account 3 time / day for manage donation that is cheating with his players
i was also able wipe your entire paypal and delete almost all your mail but i didnt do it cause you are so proud of what you trying to do
well if you wish i still can do it i warned you but you keep doing shit then we will see

no more word to tell you just enjoy what will happen to you (if i were you go order an other new host again)

Quote:
loll ?try ????? but when it's success it's not TRY ^^
Old 04/08/2010, 23:45   #35

Wipe over wipe you did. And backup over backup i did.

You did caused a rollback on my gameserver its true. You want a medal ?? Grats for you. But nothing more

Now you cant do anything and you know it. Have fun using my spam email adress.

Quote:
no more word to tell you just enjoy what will happen to you (if i were you go order an other new host again)

Quote:
loll ?try ????? but when it's success it's not TRY ^^
Why do you say "but when it's success it's not TRY ^^" when YOU FAILED

And you know i dont need a new host. Stop being stupid
Old 04/09/2010, 00:35   #36

Server is up!
Old 04/09/2010, 01:01   #37

omg killerz he did it 3 times and u still use his script again how we can be secure on ur site if you are using illegal license
Old 04/09/2010, 02:01   #38

Because what you dont understand is that i am not using illegal license. Im using the open source version jangan gave me. He worked on this project and he ave the right to give it to me. If magenik is not happy i cant do anything. I still paid for this gamecp and ill use it for sure
Old 04/10/2010, 13:56   #39

Quote:
LOL magenik. My host never wiped my server, i did requested i new ip and server format cause you screwed up my database with my password so im starting fresh. You did not closed any of my site cause i did it myself yesterday.

Stop thinking you are an hacker men cause your not. Scammer you are. thats it. Now you cant do anything

BTW my host said they found out that theres is no way to decode ioncube and its legit to have your little script on my website.

That part is funny as hell. Thinking your synflood program can shutdown my dedicated server XD

Thank you magenik

BTW our new website is
And server will be back online in about 4 hours im extracting and configuring our backup.

Nice welcome back just come from Aion west i dont ned to say what think about that server but all i can say is hell frose to ice as we speak.
Old 04/11/2010, 19:25   #40

Nothing more then a low graded scammer! I suggest you guys find another server as this guy is only using files made by other people and stolen GameCP while asking for donations for dev and *** knows what else he`s telling you.
If you steal from your work and sell it to someone else means you work for a open source company... stupid fok!
If other dev still help you with work on server files when they leave you`ll be just a stupid kid who only scam his players for donations and no brain what so eva!
Old 04/11/2010, 20:25   #41

i dont even know where to download it.....some one please update for me i wanna try it out
Old 04/12/2010, 00:17   #42

In the top of the forums there is a search tab, write down download and u will see the download post, or and paste it over the aion folder