Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion > Aion Private Server
You last visited: Today at 12:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

What is the best private server for you?

Discussion on What is the best private server for you? within the Aion Private Server forum part of the Aion category.

View Poll Results: What is the best aion server for you?
-High rate with instant 80 and pure pvp. 2 9.09%
-High rate with a balance of pve and pvp. 10 45.45%
-mid rate with mostly pve content and some pvp. 5 22.73%
-low rate, retail like. 6 27.27%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
What is the best private server for you?

I'am Working on a new 4.5 Aion server and I would like to know how you guys see the best private server so we can give everyone the best experience. Please read the options and vote above.

-High rate with instant 80 and pure pvp. You start with some basic gear and through pvp you getter better gear and skins. Special arenas 1vs1 2vs2 3vs3 etc..

-High rate with a balance of pve and pvp. With custom areas to farm ancient coins, blood marks and crucible inisgnias for skins and armor. A special pvp area to get medals and glory points. Crafting area to get some awesome skins. Alot of events hosted by staff members and tons of stuff to do.

-mid rate with mostly pve content and some pvp.

-low rate, retail like. So you start with nothing xp rate is 1x and you need to do dungeons for your armor and weapons. (in my opinion, why would you play low rate if you got the official servers witht ons of players) let me know in a reply what you think about this.

Also let me know in a reply if you want greater stigmas auto learn (you got all of them) or just 6 open slots. Any additional information and suggestions are welcome.
Old 06/24/2014, 13:19   #2

elite*gold: 0
thanks for the votes it helped alot ^^