Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion > Aion Private Server
You last visited: Today at 14:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Suggestion to pvp server creators

Discussion on Suggestion to pvp server creators within the Aion Private Server forum part of the Aion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Suggestion to pvp server creators

If you wanna make a real pvp server not like most of servers you lvl up search for pvp and you see you cant kill them and leave.... or need to pve for good items.

Well you should make server more like Notaion its really nice pvp server but problem is COMMUNITY they are bunch of selfish tards calling everyone **** and bans without reason when they get mad. and they escuse you cheated... ^^ got best anti hack protection. YEA RIGHT

Well mainly the server should have a zone, not open world pvp
Like Heiron or Beluslan should be main zone when they creat chars and main place for ely/asmos
Can make also mobs in heiron if you have there, for thoose who think its to hard for them to pvp in start.
You start with 55 lvl and some starter gear.

and there should be arena like dredgion without mobs just pvp in there or Arena of chaos some of the maps. open all time free for all where you pvp everyone and get items and from thoose items you can buy weapons/armors/scrolls/pots/food/etc. And the items should be to expensive so somone could pvp it in few days
Also there wont be names or armors, will be names after player 1,2,3 and all will have same armors skins

Why make pvp arena?
-Yes because even its only 70 ppl or like that if even 10 of them is in arena pvping its already huge pvp all time, not like searching for pvp or being zerged.

Random events even if you loose you get something
Like: Last man standing (pvp till last guy is alive in a arena)
Team vs Team (names explains everything)
and so on many of easy things you could think of.

Make a vote system like you get something for voting which is very usuall now.

You can have godstones but I dont perfer having 10/10 silence/blind to opp godstones = boring

Have a active forum with updated news every time, respect players even if you are admin you are still human like everyone else playing.

and so on.... (sorry bad english ^^)

And please notaion players dont troll here i know server is good but still community makes it worst server ^^
Old 01/18/2012, 17:32   #2

No one said you cheated. You got banned because you were acting like an outright ****.

On-topic: your point is valid, there's no point to all the different servers that are basically the same anyway. People should be more creative because Aion is - no matter how you look at it - an awfully designed game.
Old 01/18/2012, 18:00   #3

I know what happend and he said in the first i did cheat. but anyway not like i care anymore read last sentenece of first post STOP TROLL your drama server
Old 01/18/2012, 18:01   #4

I have one suggestion to all pserver owners and future creators , but will be highly inapropriate to post it here , tho their own arrogance and retardedness will be their undoing- tis or they will be left with gibe moni plis population and the donating ones (if the server is fed by donation tho come to think of it , there is no other way to feed a pserver ) which wont cut it anymore rather soon and eventually they will die out , as it should be (truth be told , as far as aion pservers are i never ever have seen more broken game than this when it comes to pservers )