Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion > Aion Private Server
You last visited: Today at 11:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Not Aion - Unique PvP, now in 2.7!

Discussion on Not Aion - Unique PvP, now in 2.7! within the Aion Private Server forum part of the Aion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Not Aion - Unique PvP, now in 2.7!

Not Aion

For a detailed description of the server, I would like to refer to our old thread:

Now, things have changed a bit since then - and to the better, if I may say so. Most importantly, we have gone live with 2.7 support just 1 day after retail - and that's with fully updated skills, all the new items, titles and all that stuff.

If you haven't tried us before, come and and do so. If you have, I'm sure something has changed since then that makes it worth giving it one more try

For those who don't know us: Not Aion is a pure PvP server where pretty much everything revolves around PvP in our custom battlegrounds (they were the first and still are the best), FFA map and open world.
Getting gear takes a very short time (and is gained through PvP, of course), but perfecting your character will be quite a more sizeable task.

See you in 2.7! (hint: that's now)

(for any support-related questions, please ask in our for the best feedback)
Thanks
3 Users
Old 10/21/2011, 17:42   #2

Nice server but there need to be more players
Old 10/28/2011, 18:24   #3

In celebration of Halloween (or whatever), we're going to thrill those who've been dying to see the new 2.7 arena locations.

Our Battlegrounds will feature these new locations with full GeoData support of course!

On top of this, we're going to do some special Halloween stuff over the weekend so come and try out the new stuff

(we've also changed the gear new players get and the way they get it, come and check it out!)
Old 10/31/2011, 17:21   #4

Our players are really enjoying the new 2.7 arenas which we make use of in our custom Battleground system (which, btw, is much more awesome than retail).
The server is also seeing a lot of activity recently - so I suggest anyone who's tried out the server before in a "dry" period (when we didn't have a lot of players) to give it another try now. There is a huge difference as to how fun it is really

The announced Halloween event is also ongoing, but you still have time to join in and earn some Pumpkins which will be exchanged for nice rewards after the event is over!

Any questions? Just go to our !
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/31/2011, 17:41   #5

Well I tested this server 1-2 weeks ago but no player was only so i thought its cr.ap etc...
But Now its really fun. Free for all is nice for 1v1 fights etc and battlegrounds are nice too.And there are no AGB donator ,u can t even get AGB,but you can get your pvp gear etc from killing players in pvp.Thats nice.
Old 11/02/2011, 23:40   #6

this server SUX! lag 3000+ms
Old 11/03/2011, 00:11   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by icezinhu View Post
this server SUX! lag 3000+ms
Lol? Do you live on Mars?
I have 50ms stable and live in Denmark while the server is located in Germany.

Anyway, since one we know has an awesome spec'ed server to spare, we're gonna relocate to that server tomorrow.
Old 11/03/2011, 00:43   #8

I live in Brazil.. idunno if u call this mars
Old 11/03/2011, 11:56   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by icezinhu View Post
I live in Brazil.. idunno if u call this mars
I kinda would. Are you one of the guys who wanted to make a Brasil-based server?

The reasoning behind the insane latency is that there must be a ****** routing path from our server in Germany to you in Brasil (or just South America in general) - and it's almost the other end of the world.

EDIT: All lags are now gone!
Old 11/04/2011, 00:20   #10

I will test now! But I don't know, I already play'd in servers hosted on Germany and it was pretty fast. I don't this is the problem..
And my connection is 10mpbs, wouldn't be the problem too
Old 11/06/2011, 12:53   #11

nice server!
Old 11/06/2011, 19:36   #12

The activity on the server has been exploding over the last few days! If you've tried the server with few players, try it again now - it's really really nice
Old 11/10/2011, 06:24   #13

Nice, Imma download it!
Old 11/10/2011, 11:27   #14

Great server! ^^
Old 11/17/2011, 20:35   #15

We added full retail-like conditioning today along with the 2.7 gear - if you wanna check it out, come play on the server.

And unlike other servers, it's obtainable without donation or grinding your *** off for ages

Tags
not aion 2.7 unique pvp