Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion > Aion Private Server
You last visited: Today at 10:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Not Aion - Unique PvP, now in 2.7!

Discussion on Not Aion - Unique PvP, now in 2.7! within the Aion Private Server forum part of the Aion category.

Old 01/28/2012, 17:35   #61

elite*gold: 10
This server has become so **** bad...Full of zergs,no pvp even ffa is teaming and zerging.Most gm´s give a **** about it or are afk.It was a nice server..
Old 01/28/2012, 18:02   #62

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Raiden View Post
This server has become so **** bad...Full of zergs,no pvp even ffa is teaming and zerging.Most gm´s give a **** about it or are afk.It was a nice server..
Blame the IA player invasion. And Yagami getting hit by a car :O

I secretly wish us back to the ~300-400 active players time
Old 01/30/2012, 22:51   #63

*Push*

We have added a new feature by request! Its the 1vs1 Arena!
Fore more info ->

Join the fun!

Not Aion
Old 02/15/2012, 08:25   #64

We have updated the server to 2.7.0.2 - There are still a few bugs but they are already getting fixed

Join the fun!

Not Aion
Old 02/23/2012, 23:57   #65

GM ohne plan

der server selbst war recht nice doch wenn man z.b in der ffa arena auf einen gm tritt und ihn dann killt ist es für ihn gleich teaming weil man ihn als sorc z.b als erstes focust ist natürlich seltsam ...rofl und einen dann dafür zu bestrafen indem man ihm minus punkte gibt sollte aus meienr sicht aus solch eine person keine gm rechte haben aber naja müssen letzendlich sie selebr wissen wie sie mit ihren spielern umgehen
fazit lasst es lieber auf dem server den ihr werdet wegen unverständlichen gründen gebannt /bestraft
Old 02/24/2012, 11:07   #66

Server down? Homepage is irgendwie nicht mehr da.
Old 02/24/2012, 11:30   #67

elite*gold: 10
Homepage down ? Or u do u have a new one?
Old 03/01/2012, 08:05   #68

I love the idea of this PVP server but fact is some skills are bugged and GM don't care about it even player QQ all day long about it for example:
I played Ranger on the server he does 9k+ to mobs over 4k+ to player dmg with Stunning Shot IV its a 12 sec cd skill. I love to play ranger but its not funny to play op -.- maybe fix it instead of doing event like mass spawn mobs and make the server lagy like player don't QQ enough about balance now we can cry about lags.
Old 03/01/2012, 18:27   #69

Bei mir steht immer sobald ich es starte Das es in meinem Land nicht verfügbar sei.
Was kann ich tun ?
Old 03/01/2012, 18:33   #70

@ThrillerRuffy warum lebst in Deutschland? xD

ändere region bei ncsoft launcher auf NA und dann einfach repair sollte gehen.
Old 03/20/2012, 22:18   #71

i started playing on this server recently and really enjoy it, its got nice features like battleground with lots of pvp modes no pve-ing instant 55 and gearing isnt too hard since you get toll points just about doing anything like battleground rifting on unique costum maps killing asmo (me elyos) or vice versa etc which means yes non donators can get anything donators can so no pay 2 win or anything like that, that other servers have. I tried alot of servers the one i played longest is IA but i left it for this
Old 03/27/2012, 07:09   #72

great server but is laggy and my ping is too high...bc of the server location
Old 03/29/2012, 17:56   #73

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayJayx2 View Post
great server but is laggy and my ping is too high...bc of the server location
thats too bad >.< from where i am is perfect i get the best ping out off all the aion p servers i played on better than IA
Old 08/19/2012, 17:24   #74

Not Aion

3.0 is LIVE since June 22th!

This means that you will need to download your client through the NCSoft launcher and let it update to the last version.

Oh and btw:
- AP has been reset since June and there is anew starter gear! Just find out what it is *Hint: Eternal*.
All existing characters can get this by completing the New Player survey again!

- The Bases have been changed and the new PvP 3.0 Armor/Weapons/Accessories - Wings have been added!!

- The ingame shop got changed, you'll get different runningscrolls that last for 1H. And so on!

- 3.0 Skills are 99% working!

What are you waiting for? Join us now!

**HOT**

More donation methods as requested!!!

We are now supporting SMS, PaySafeCard and other methods outside PayPal and Credit Cards.

** HOT **

Weitere Spende Methoden wie angefordert!!!

Wir unterstützen jetzt SMS, PaySafeCard und andere Methoden außerhalb PayPal und Kreditkarten.

Regards,

Not Aion
Old 08/25/2012, 02:54   #75

Sounds great
I'll try
Thanks

Tags
not aion 2.7 unique pvp