Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion > Aion Private Server
You last visited: Today at 14:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Erfahrungen mit In-Panic Aion

Discussion on Erfahrungen mit In-Panic Aion within the Aion Private Server forum part of the Aion category.

Closed Thread

Old 10/08/2011, 11:24   #61
♥ Yuuki Asuna ♥

elite*gold: 45
The Black Market: 140/0/0
Received Thanks: 8,537
#closed
#verwarnungen verteilt

Wieso wundert mich das ganze nicht? Es ist doch echt jedesmal das gleiche mit der Kinderfraktion hier.
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
PANIC FlyFF
10/15/2011 - Flyff PServer Advertising - 26 Replies
http://img846.imageshack.us/img846/9483/headernr.p ng http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/6848/allgemeinei nformationen.png PANIC FlyFF ist ein neuer Server, welcher sich nach Version 15 richtet. Unser Ziel ist es, ein ausbalanziertes Gameplay zu konstruieren. Die Rates belegen sich auf das vierhundertfache der offiziellen Server. Durch einige Level - Begrenzungen ist das Leveln nicht langweilig und ist perfekt auf diese Raten abgestimmt.
A little problem (panic) D:
12/15/2010 - Mabinogi - 5 Replies
Well I readed dark raccoon's thread , and I tried to contact him but the thread is closed and my msn is doing weird + my email is doing weird >.<! And I wanna play NA-Mabinogi ... and cus im not very good with computers I wanted to contact him cus then he can do it for me with teamviewer. But now I cant have contact with Dark raccoon.. Can anybody help me , or Dark Raccoon comment :p? Thankyou~:rolleyes:
[Request]Dark Panic fix
10/19/2010 - Shaiya Private Server - 1 Replies
I've seen the other thread about this, never answered, and didn't want to necro it. >.< What exactly is the "typedetail" ID for the unpottable version? Does anyone have a list of all those types of IDs? Where could I find debuffs in the database? For example "Dark Sigil" that altar guards use. Would it be possible to put "Dark Sigil"'s effect on "Dark Panic"?
Panic-WoW GM Server
10/16/2010 - WoW Private Server - 1 Replies
*request* Dark panic fix.
09/01/2010 - Shaiya Private Server - 14 Replies
Right now dark panics "effect" is just normal darkness which is wrong. Darkness is cured by pots and such and does not work on bosses. Dark panic is NOT suppose to be just darkness, it's effect is suppose to be incurable with pots and suppose to work on bosses. Read this post for more information Is Dark panic Dispellable? - Shaiya read post number 3. the client episode is 4, so how do you change the effect of dark panic from the WRONG darkness abnormal condition to the right...