Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 02:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Anyone knows how to change the name/title size on aion?!

Discussion on Anyone knows how to change the name/title size on aion?! within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Anyone knows how to change the name/title size on aion?!

ty in advise
Old 01/11/2011, 03:33   #2

elite*gold: 0
its a client mod.. and i would not sugest or condone it

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[HELP]How to change a websites title?
09/04/2010 - Technical Support - 5 Replies
Hello there. I got this question about how to change my FORUM's title Screenie http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/7851/utennavnw.p ng I'm using a phpbb forum. i've been messing around inside the template abit but i didn't find the correct file. If you got any idea, or know how to change this please tell me!
[GUIDE]Change title of your client
05/05/2010 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 7 Replies
peoples always ask how to edit the title of the client (When it run at button). Well is very very easy. Dont even thank me for this. Open your client folder at this path: Client\ini\StrRes.ini then search for: 10375 Thats the client title :)
Can you change the title on the task bar?
01/11/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies
Found uot how. delete please =(
[Help Please]How to Change the title of the Mall
11/08/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 6 Replies
hello everyone! I have a 2 little request! 1): If anyone of your know how to change the title of the "Shopping Mall" like ACME server did on there Shopping Mall => "ACME MALL"... 2): How to change or add your server name in the game like EOcandy server " Title of the game, Exit with there server name in the game" please share with us:handsdown:
Explanation of how can you change IP in file data.pak without change in its size
10/08/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 3 Replies
Explanation of how can you change IP in file data.pak without change in its size press on Enter and number which will be missed we will make space in place of it YouTube - Explanation of how can you change IP in file data.pak without change in its size name fills you need to search on it arenalist.csv channellist.csv loginlist.csv monsteset.csv