Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 13:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Aion SM spirit hack

Discussion on Aion SM spirit hack within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Aion SM spirit hack

Hey guys, I've watched some vids about a hack. I don't know whether it's a downloadable file or changing values with CheatEngine. Here's some vids:

Look at the dps + speed.... I think it's done with values personally. But any1 knows how to do it? Oh and please do NOT go off-topic. Thanks!
Old 08/01/2010, 12:43   #2

*bump* anyone?
Old 08/03/2010, 03:13   #3

Don't reply to this guy.. he is from gamezaion.. and he is trying to get our methods in order to patch it.. NOOB
Old 08/04/2010, 22:37   #4

Im not trying to patch it you ******* ****** im trying to get this value

PLEASE SOME1 GET ME THIS VALUE. been trying fo days