Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 06:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

AP Gaining

Discussion on AP Gaining within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
AP Gaining

I have a question. I play on a private server and I wanted to farm AP together with my lil brothe he is asmo and I'm elyos. Both around same lvl. We can play aion at the same time. But when we kill each other we don't get AP. We use different computers but same router. Any way we can remove this block or something?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Help] Gaining Exp
07/12/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 3 Replies
Whenever I use an exp ball or something, it gives me like 200% exp but it doesn't level me until I attack a monster. Anyone know how to fix?
Easy exp and pen gaining
01/17/2009 - S4 League - 3 Replies
deutscher text weiter unten / german text beneath Hi! Today I found out that if you create a game and only a friend of you joins so you can kill each other and/or make td-points you still get exp and pen at the end of the game. You could for example create a td-game and kill each other 100 times (the game should be passworded so nobody disturbes) and also complete missions fast. ----------- Hi! Hab heute herausgefunden das wenn man einen raum aufmacht und lediglich ein freund joint...
Keep Gaining LT after 2nd Leaves
06/06/2007 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 1 Replies
If you want to max out your LT and don't have a friend to provide it to you, a good way to max out your LT is by having another char stack ontop of you. Once the 2nd RB leaves, the person who is ontop will start using their LT and their timer will go down, you on the other hand will continue to gain LT. It's worked for me everytime i've tried it.
Pk without gaining points
08/02/2006 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 32 Replies
Sorry if this was posted before, but I searched and nothing came up. To pk without gaining pk points past 10, just use the "bounty hunter" npc in tc. Add a name to his list, and you can kill the person as much as you want without getting more than 10 pk points.