Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 15:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Question] Aion (Russian Retail)

Discussion on [Question] Aion (Russian Retail) within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Question] Aion (Russian Retail)

Hello. Someone know how i can make Eng cliens in Russian Aion Legal server?
4Game make F2P Aion, just problem only Russian Cliens -.- how i can make eng clies?
Old 07/15/2010, 20:19   #2

elite*gold: 0
4Game's Aion is not F2P. Monthly subscription is 10$.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Aion Chinese RETAIL Client English patch ???(22/04/2009
11/07/2016 - Aion - 8 Replies
Hi to all and sorry that am posting a threat that already exist but I create a new account and I log in the server in chinese and i see that all the old english patches they dont work after retail because the updater always change the language pak (enu) to chinese . Did anyone knows any solution to play in English , sorry again for the post but I have search and try every method on this forum thanks a lot guys
New private Server working like retail aion
07/27/2010 - Aion Private Server - 1 Replies
Its been updated and just release couple of weeks ago, Welcome to enzura! click on aion and download the updated 2.0patch. Its 100% cool and awesome private server. :handsdown:
~Russian server Aion~
05/22/2009 - Aion Private Server - 6 Replies
I submit to your attention the first assembling of our partners. The excellent team of professionals who know their business by 100%. I love and accord. The new assembly will only appear on our portal and nowhere else. If they are where it appears, it means that we have downloaded and posted on third-party resources. AionEmu_ver_0.rar ? RGhost ? ????????????? pass : www.aion-base.ru