Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 01:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

detectable?

Discussion on detectable? within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
detectable?

Hi guys.

Quick question. Im buying an account on retail but the seller and I dont have the same country and he hasnt played for awhile. Will NCSoft detect that an account played from countryA suddenly will reactivate and be played from countryB. Is this grounds for banning? Anyone have any info/experience about this?

Im very sure they can see IPs so they should be able to do this. But will they bother looking after this and will they ban for it?
Old 07/05/2010, 00:43   #2

Well, you can always say that you just moved? :P They can't ban you for moving...
Old 07/08/2010, 00:58   #3

I highly doubt they're going to care. I'm sure as long as you don't shout in LFG that you bought the account, you'll be fine.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
IE.au3 detectable?
04/27/2009 - General Coding - 4 Replies
Moin leute, für ein Browsergame würde ich gern ein Autoit Script machen mich quält aber die Frage ob ich entdeckt werden kann. Durch Befehle wie _ienavigate und _ieclicklinkbytext. Sicherheit geht für mich auf jedenfall vor. Ich würde mir auch einen Bot mit Mousemove basteln, mit ie_navigate ist es aber bequemer ;). Hat jemand eine Ahnung ob der Bot detectable sein könnte? Ein Risiko möchte ich keinesfalls eingehen. MfG der Peter :)
Ram lesen = detectable ?
06/10/2007 - General Coding - 13 Replies
Hi Wenn ich mit AutoIT ausm RAM was auslese, kann ein anderes Programm oder Warden das irgendwie feststellen? Wenn ja, wie kann man das umgehen? weil glider liest ja werte ausm ram.
which is more detectable?
11/10/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 13 Replies
is coboto more detectable than copanther? or are they the same..?
Progs that are detectable
06/04/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 10 Replies
ANyone know of any progs that will definatly send you to jail after the new patch? I logged in CO after the update and was in jail, searched for just about any bot I could see and some buddies suggested to get a newbie to jail, newbie was never sent. I tried also the logging back in and out too fast, massive rightclicks, massive left clicks, alt-tabbing, none of that worked. So, anyone got any ideas? Thanks
AFK-Bot detectable?
02/19/2006 - World of Warcraft - 3 Replies
Hi Leutz, sacht mal.. gibts noch nen AFK Bot der nicht detectable ist bzw wie mach ich ihn undetectable? wäre interessant da ich immernoch Alterac ruf brauche und es da ja wohl leider keine anderen exploids mehr gibt... oder? ;) Danke schonma für die hilfe.... Cu