Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 06:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

None EU players on Aion EU server

Discussion on None EU players on Aion EU server within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile None EU players on Aion EU server

Hello guys, any none European people here who play's in EU server?

Count me in.... I'm playing on Thor server how about you guys? I'm an Asian

Similar Threads Similar Threads
HOT NEWS-for Aion players
02/21/2010 - Aion - 3 Replies
XXXXXX sells very cheap and fast aion gold ,. Besides, we have big promotion now , when you place aion order, you will get free gold .the promotion code is “snow2”. Welcome to our site and looking forward to your orders with the discount code “snow2”
Need Help from K-Aion Players
07/11/2009 - Aion - 2 Replies
I just readed the 1.5 Patch notes untill "Critical adjusted" is was happy about much good news, now i need to now how much Critical Daggers got in vers 1.5 and how much Sword got. greetz :x
Aion- Post-OBT Players
04/22/2009 - Aion - 39 Replies
EVERYONE who is staying indefinately after OBT post your ign/server/race/Legion now!!!! I am writing this because there will be alot of eu legions out there, and well some may be in one and some won't. This list will let us stay connected between Legions/Alliances/Players to make a better gaming experience. So if you are from the EU and is DEFINATELY staying, please post your: In Game Name: Legion(if your in one): Region: Server: ---------------------------------------------