Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 17:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cleric Healing program

Discussion on Cleric Healing program within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cleric Healing program

Has anyone created any programs for aion like in wow with healbot to help clerics do healing in the game.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTT/WTS warrior/cleric wizzard/cleric warlock/cleric
02/10/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 10 Replies
Name:NiTriX lvl67 Build:warlock/cleric server:Iris Gold:about 20 mill Skills:65 warlock 60 cleric Items:+3 weapon +2 set Name:ChrisTheKing lvl55 Build:warrior/cleric server:Iris
[Help]Healing
07/10/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 11 Replies
Well I have re-written healing skills a little bit.But they still doesnt work any Hints? if (SkillAttributes == 6) { Heal = (short)SkillAttributes; CurHP += (ushort)Heal; if (CurHP > MaxHP) CurHP = MaxHP; World.UsingSkill(this, (short)SkillId, SkillLvl, UID,...
Healing a Pet
02/20/2009 - Lineage 2 - 1 Replies
Is there a way for a pet to use items (e.g. potions) automatically? Is it possible to do it with a script? Otherwise, which is the best way to heal a pet? Thanks.
About cleric healing
09/06/2007 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 13 Replies
hi guys is there anyway for turbobot use healing? cus i cant heal myself if i use the bot =/ i cant go afk. anyone?
Healing in SV
06/10/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
I'm trying to set up a function in SV so that my tao heals herself every X seconds. I tried to set it to Press F2 every X seconds and having the heal skill on F2, but as expected it only presses F2, and then my tao will heal monsters because it treats it as an attack. I need to have my tao heal herself because she's currently taking 7 damage instead of 1, so health pots run out 7 times quicker. I know it's possible as I've seen my friend done it, but I forgot the setup for that function. Can...