Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 22:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Ware to find/others stuff

Discussion on Ware to find/others stuff within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Ware to find/others stuff

Heu ist dort eine Weise, die aion Flügel-Dateien Zu editieren, was ich tun will, ist etwas wie andere Spiele dort ich nehme das 3. Image davon und stelle es in zu einem Dif Spiel, aber ich frömmle scheinen jeden PMGs nur XMLS trotzdem zu finden ich frömmle finden irgendwelche PMG Konverter nur PNG

Ich verwende ein Programm genannt der PMG Redakteur gemacht von jemandem irgendjemand weiß was zu tun?

Das Versuchen, Flügel vom Aion Spiel zu nehmen und sie auf das Mabinogi Spiel zu stellen
__________________________________________________ ______
Hay is there a way to Edit the aion wings files what I want to do is something like other games out there I’m taking the 3D image from it and putting it in to a Dif game but I cant seem to find any PMGs only XMLS even so I cant find any PMG converters only PNG

I’m using a program called PMG Editor made by someone anyone know what to do?

Trying to take wings from Aion game and put them on Mabinogi game