Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 10:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Library of Knowledge without Campaign

Discussion on Library of Knowledge without Campaign within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Library of Knowledge without Campaign

Is there a way of modding the client to get in this instance without doing the pre-quest? Pls pm me, if there is a way and it works i would be rdy to pay you some € cause you helped me

EDIT!!!

I mean getting into !!!GARDEN!!! of Knowledge without the prequest
Old 02/25/2017, 22:47   #2

elite*gold: 0
i dont think so

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] 3 All Campaign Accounts 15€ each
08/03/2016 - Guild Wars Trading - 2 Replies
Jo guys, selling 3 all campaign accounts for 15€ each. Including: farm ready and email. Payment: paypal via F&F only.
PlaySRO Dev Campaign
06/03/2012 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
Greetings, As many of you may know, PlaySRO is continuously growing and so are ours and player's expectations. We will try to do our best and improve the server but unfortunatelly, our team is to small and cannot do everything easily. Thats why we will start this wonderfull and bennefic campaign called Dev's Corner. Anyone, literraly anyone will be able to join this campaign. How does it work? We will constantly post request for bug fixes,scripts,patches,help,etc. Based on the...
Battlefield 3 Campaign
10/25/2011 - Off Topic - 2 Replies
Joaa wie es aussieht ist es in Amerika draußen und schon ist ein Video oben: Battlefield 3 Campaign Walkthrough HD Part 1 - The Introduction - YouTube
new ban campaign
03/10/2010 - Silkroad Online - 6 Replies
if you haven't read the silkroad news listen here so i ask you what do you think of it? is it true? joymax wants to do some shit? or is it just advertising? there were some permanent bans of level 100 chars, without a 3 strike penalty, but i thought (i still do) that they were some random unfortunates. anyway that date i presume is the 11D update. so don't ask why they do that since then and not now. i bet they want to make some advertising after 11D.
Campaign Bot
09/08/2009 - FFXI Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 7 Replies
Anyone have any ideas on how to make some form of Campaign bot? It dosnt have to be fancy; before when CoP first came out I had a bot that just clicked on the npc and took tags then self buffed for a few min then clicked npc again. He couldnt tell when the battle started though so it was a 50/50 shot ant that worked great while campaign was popular and battles started up back to back. But now it dosnt work so well. What I was thinking was just some kind of bot that ties into a healer bot So...