Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 14:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Aion Dual-boxing: How to? Need answers

Discussion on Aion Dual-boxing: How to? Need answers within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Aion Dual-boxing: How to? Need answers

Hello, i was wondering if there is any way to dual box on protected private server? Then i connect my 2nd account i get disconnected from server... Don't know what to do. Thanks for responses.
Old 12/26/2009, 20:58   #2

elite*gold: 305
what program do you use?..disconnect you get both because you're in there 2 times with the same ip i think

google translator ftw ^^

bin deutscher..ich darf das
Old 12/27/2009, 00:43   #3

You can open as many Aion Clients as you want, at least with the European version. I got my game via Steam.

I dualbox and tri box alot of the times just have to remember that though your using 1 char and on 1 pc, the others are considered idle, even if on follow and will DC if you dont click on them now and then.

Just close NCSoft Launcher and reopen it again and hit PlayNow and a second Aion Client will load. Also Aion goes into LOW Priority when not focused, so whatever characters your not using will become very laggy as they've been reduced in priority and drop to about 2 fps, tho will be fine on the server and watching the character on your focused one. Also remember clicking on the character from another character just makes it focused, so if you want to quickly heal yourself dont just click once, cuse that just focus's it.

I hope this is what your trying to do.
Old 12/27/2009, 12:01   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siion View Post
You can open as many Aion Clients as you want, at least with the European version. I got my game via Steam.

I dualbox and tri box alot of the times just have to remember that though your using 1 char and on 1 pc, the others are considered idle, even if on follow and will DC if you dont click on them now and then.

Just close NCSoft Launcher and reopen it again and hit PlayNow and a second Aion Client will load. Also Aion goes into LOW Priority when not focused, so whatever characters your not using will become very laggy as they've been reduced in priority and drop to about 2 fps, tho will be fine on the server and watching the character on your focused one. Also remember clicking on the character from another character just makes it focused, so if you want to quickly heal yourself dont just click once, cuse that just focus's it.

I hope this is what your trying to do.
You see, i'm not playing on global, i'm playing on private server as i said, i know i can run many aion clients at once, but then i try to log second account i get discconected on first one instantly,,.. Thats the problem.
Old 12/28/2009, 02:06   #5

No one knows... So sad...
Old 04/21/2010, 21:30   #6

reason being, the private server has settings against you dual logging. you may have to grind like everybody else oO ..
Old 04/21/2010, 22:16   #7
♥ Yuuki Asuna ♥

elite*gold: 45
The Black Market: 140/0/0
Received Thanks: 8,537
Quote:
Originally Posted by simdown View Post
reason being, the private server has settings against you dual logging. you may have to grind like everybody else oO ..
this thread is 4 months old...