Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 14:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Bot that handles Ranger?

Discussion on Bot that handles Ranger? within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Bot that handles Ranger?

I was looking @ mmoguider...Has anyone successfully used it to bot a ranger? I use MG, and had great success with it using the gladiator class, ranger is another story.

So..Any suggestions on which bot can properly handle the ranger class?
Old 12/21/2009, 04:20   #2

I know SZ and KTZ worked great for my rangers, but the banhammer is frequent and widespread. I'm on my third Ranger. I used SZ for the prior 2 and both of those accounts are bye bye. Now I'm trying out another injection bot (KTZ) and it's working great so far.

From my experience, injection bots (sz, ktz, mmoguider) are great for ranged classes more so than the pixel bots. The pixel bots tend to aggro mobs by walking by them, but the injection bots recognize all mobs and rarely aggro train if you set your ranges right.

For safety go with any bots other than sz and ktz. MMOguider hasn't been hit with the banhammer yet, but not to say nobody has been banned while using it. They just haven't been targetted by the GSU.

my 2 cents
Old 12/21/2009, 08:43   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by motoxstar44 View Post
I know SZ and KTZ worked great for my rangers, but the banhammer is frequent and widespread. I'm on my third Ranger. I used SZ for the prior 2 and both of those accounts are bye bye. Now I'm trying out another injection bot (KTZ) and it's working great so far.

From my experience, injection bots (sz, ktz, mmoguider) are great for ranged classes more so than the pixel bots. The pixel bots tend to aggro mobs by walking by them, but the injection bots recognize all mobs and rarely aggro train if you set your ranges right.

For safety go with any bots other than sz and ktz. MMOguider hasn't been hit with the banhammer yet, but not to say nobody has been banned while using it. They just haven't been targeted by the GSU.

my 2 cents

You use mmoguider to know how it works? if no pls don't talk about mmoguider because you don't know what are you talking .
Mmoguider go near mob with ranger like assassin and that's not good
Old 12/21/2009, 12:39   #4

Received Thanks: 2,010
mmoguider is a macro, it's not a smart bot like ktz, sz, ninja, so it can't know which class it is and how to react to monsters...
Old 12/21/2009, 12:46   #5

elite*gold: 1
I was using MMOGuiders Fast Hunt function or how it was called, then i turned off Move by Mouseclick and it worked perfect with a Ranger.
Old 12/22/2009, 17:19   #6

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,360
Quote:
Originally Posted by bl@cK! View Post
I was using MMOGuiders Fast Hunt function or how it was called, then i turned off Move by Mouseclick and it worked perfect with a Ranger.
where can I find move by mouseclick ? o,o
Old 12/23/2009, 11:01   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmin View Post
You use mmoguider to know how it works? if no pls don't talk about mmoguider because you don't know what are you talking .
Mmoguider go near mob with ranger like assassin and that's not good
\/ \/

Quote:
I've used MMOGuider off and on for months. I botted with my sorc on it just fine. No cosmin, I won't help you remove your foot from your mouth.