Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 00:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Warning - do not buy or use SZ Bot

Discussion on Warning - do not buy or use SZ Bot within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Warning - do not buy or use SZ Bot

I'm sure a lot of the regulars will know this already, but the Aion SZ Bot is looking like it's 100% detectable.

I had 2 accounts banned on the first banwave and one account on the 2nd banwave which happened today.

I brows a lot of the SZ resellers forums and many, many people have been banned, including people who claim to have not used the bot since the last banwave.

Seems that sometimes the bans are not immidiate, they must be working their way through a long list of suspects.

I use Goblin on another Account and this has had no problems.

A lot of very upset SZ users around at the moment, the last version of SZ was supposed to be safe, but I can confirm that this is not true as my latest banning was on a account I purchased after thefirst banwave and I only used the latest version of SZ on it - so it is detectable.

Many reports from people who only purchased the bot in the last 8 hours and have only used it for a very short time and they have also been banned.

For your own good, please stay well clear of this bot.

Like I said many of you know ths already, this post is directed at people who have not botted before and who are searching here for information.

Bargy
Thanks
4 Users
Old 12/02/2009, 18:08   #2

I'm in your exact same situation. I lost both bot accounts during the 16k ban wave. I just created a new account this Saturday afternoon, banned last night.

I even bought a new recharge card for $16 over the weekend that's unused -_-

Anyway, SZ is definitely still being detected, and furthermore, they've been deleting threads about being banned as far as I've seen. I thought SZ was good because during the 16k/11k ban wave, they didn't silence people unlike other forums.

I've lost faith :/ I REALLY need to figure out how to use ninja, all I can do is get it to gather Aria :[
Old 12/02/2009, 19:59   #3

Try macrogoblin as well mate, Ninja is very expensive IMO.

Goblin is fairly hard to setup, but seems like they have a good helpful forum and it seems to be reasonably safe.

I may be wrong, no-one can be 100% secure but that's the way I am going
Old 12/02/2009, 20:38   #4

I use macrogoblin and in our forums users who used SZ at all, EVER, can get banned. I, however, have not. I've never used anything but MG
Old 12/02/2009, 21:08   #5

looks like aionSZ's time was running out.
one bot less
Old 12/02/2009, 21:34   #6

need a statement from the SZ reseller / supporter!
Old 12/03/2009, 02:25   #7

They probably took their money and run away >.>
Old 12/03/2009, 02:46   #8

Jub they maked the big money^^.
I lost 3 Accounts. The SZ bot was really nice but losing 3 accounts are ****.

Guys dont use SZ anymore.

1acc: " Hmm, i thinked i was an noob thats why the got me"
2acc: "Dang they got me agan? How? I changet Memberinfo/IP/ never afk boting"
3acc: " *** chicka wah wah, they got me again! I only was lvl 10. Didnt bot. I only have loget in with bot. So no way that was my foult"

Dont get me wrong. I knewed the risk but they said patch 1.20 was very safe.

So i give up on SZ and Aion. Aion did a big mistak too becouse @ the start from Aion there was tooooo many bots. So i dicied to give SZ bot a chance and Boting while doing some Work on PC. I was not boting 4 RMT or something like that or steel quest mobs. Was botting in areas where low trafic is.

I feel sry 4 all banned dudes.
Old 12/03/2009, 15:28   #9

Some very interesting stuff coming from one of the guys from Macrogoblin, if your a member - take a look in the private forum section. One of the guys has been doing some awsome testing, here is a little clip - not going to post too much as it's his info to give out:

The NCSoft launcher is detecting the bots not the Aion client itself (so why aren't you closing it after starting Aion?) this is a list of modules and what they are doing:

<ScanRemoteProcesses>

Check the memory area of the game using a CRC checksum to detect any writes to memory if a memory write is detected then the account is instantly flagged. The CRC checksum is stored in the NCSoft launcher so to successfully memory write Aion you would need to update the client "aion.bin" and the NCSoft launcher at the same time either way its to risky don't use memory writing!

Check for loaded modules into the "aion.bin" this is checking for anything that has been injected into the client it CRC checks all known modules and flags for any unknown modules.

<ScanCurrentProcess>

Blah blah...

he has probably 10 x this information and actually stopped report packets that the client tries to send back to flag you.....very interesting stuff...
Old 12/03/2009, 17:08   #10

thanks for the info guys