Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 13:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[S] "Enmity"-Values for abilities

Discussion on [S] "Enmity"-Values for abilities within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post [S] "Enmity"-Values for abilities

Hi ppl,...

I've had a log email conversation with the GMs from ncsoft us and eu, about the threatvalues or enmity (what its called in aion).
I'm writing on a tanking and a group-playing guide, and i would like to know how much enmity you gain
-with 1 dmg whitehit
-from serveral abilities
-from provoke and such things that dont do damage (also cc)
-from healing
and how much % enmity u need to get the target back to you (wow was like 110%)
well they told me to and as i told them that their wiki is empty they sent me from one GM to another and now i shall write to the ncsoft community support. this was about a month emailining to them and they sent me another emailadress...

isnt there any other way to find out?
maybe from u pserver guys?

thx for reading this,
cheers
sonork
Old 11/17/2009, 08:18   #2

elite*gold: 0
~I hear about Aion ..they said that it has a Superior graphics and has more skills than other online games....

Tags
aggro, aion, enmity, threat, threatvalue