Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 12:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How do i play on your servers?

Discussion on How do i play on your servers? within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How do i play on your servers?

How do i get yall's launcher so i can play on yall's aion servers?
Old 11/04/2009, 03:06   #2

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 1,114
u mean p.servers right? so the only thing u got to do is visiting the homepage of the p.server (for example: infiniteaion.com) and downloading their launcher there k?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
How i can play servers with hamachi?
02/15/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 1 Replies
How i can play private servers with hamachi? pls answer :)
[Request]How 2 play RoM on the US Servers
12/03/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 2 Replies
Hi @ all I want to know if there is an opportunity to play RoM as European Player on the US Servers. I played much time on the german servers but now I want to test the US Servers how the gameplay and the community is there. It would be great if someone could help me or show me a guide how to play on these servers withouth living in the US. Huhu Ich suche schon seit längerem anch einer Möglichkeit auf den US Servern zu zocken. Hab ziemlich lange auf den europäischen gezockt und wollte nun...
GC servers i can play here in PH
06/26/2009 - Grand Chase - 2 Replies
I tried NA but its blocked tried DLing BR but when i start downloading it an error appears (server blocked )something like that. so is there any other servers i can play?
anyone play on other servers except US ones?
03/24/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
I was just wondering if anyone plays on outher server except the US servers(not private server)?Ive been playing on conquista and its a lot more ballenced the the US servers(havent seen 1 full 2soc person yet,only seen 1 full soc person,and pking in TC again).It reminded me what was fun about the game again...lol.and Alot of ppl speak english..kinda funny,most ppl in the US only speak english. just wondering How outher servers are(non US):p
Play 1.0 Servers With 2.0 Client!!
07/28/2007 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 29 Replies
Put it in your Conquer 1.0 folder. Remember, dont make the small female or you will be banned, and dont take screen shots. *Thanks MrTeenie*