Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 02:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How do you find the offsets for X, Y, Z, Rotation?

Discussion on How do you find the offsets for X, Y, Z, Rotation? within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How do you find the offsets for X, Y, Z, Rotation?

I realise that the offsets have already been made as a sticky; but how do you find these offsets of X, Y, Z and character rotation? I am interested in further developing a bot script for another game & wanted to apply the same principles.

Any help will be muchly appreciated thanks!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
How to find certain offsets
12/02/2009 - Dekaron - 8 Replies
I'm trying to learn how to write my own CE scripts, since I know assembly language decently well, I figured it would be a good, easy thing to learn. However, I read the tut that somebody posted and they used wallhack as the example, which is pretty easy to follow and understand. My question is, how do I find things that are not as easy (searching for .mac). I want to re-create a range hack, since the old script that I have doesn't work anymore. How do I search for the range of all skills?...
Range Help (can't find offsets?)
07/07/2009 - Dekaron - 5 Replies
I am trying to get range hack put into my CT, but I cannot seem to find the correct offset. I've used both the Array of Bytes scan and the Assembly scan with no luck. What am I doing wrong?
How to find Offsets and Bot Properly
02/25/2009 - Perfect World - 0 Replies
Just as my name says, How do you find offsets and bot properly with a venomancer? I just got into this game, only level 17 with a crystalline magmite, been stuck with too much homework atm so I wanna still keep a steady leveling pace. I can't find the offset for PetHP for auto heal, and I don't know how to bot properly with a Venomancer since Venomancer has so many other things to be taken into consideration such as PetHP and PetFeed. Currently I'm botting with MHS, how should I auto feed my...
Request on how to find offsets.
08/29/2008 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
Hi can any one please explain how to find the offsets so the mob distance could be increased for auto select. thanks