Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 12:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

windows 7 64 bit video of aionbuddy working

Discussion on windows 7 64 bit video of aionbuddy working within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
windows 7 64 bit video of aionbuddy working

32 bit version on our site this is latest video we will be selling keys very soon.
we already have good stock of keys just that its patch time now so we need to see what needs to be updated. PLEASE also note we have

german support now =)

Old 10/22/2009, 13:27   #2

make the bot run without logging our aion username & password and I'd be happy to pay for a month card.
Old 10/22/2009, 13:37   #3

lol... it wants the account info how hillarious...
Old 10/23/2009, 21:43   #4

you dont have to put your real password as far as account name you do this his how it works it binds to one account so people can share one keys with who ever they want. Also show me a good bot that does not use this feature.

Aionbuddy if you do choose to put your full info in and use the auto login and your client crashes it will infact launch aion again and auto log you in. This way there is never omg my aion crashed or bot disconnected 20 mins after I went to bed and you lose all that exp for nothing.
Old 10/24/2009, 13:20   #5

If you turn off the Autologin feature you only need to enter your Accountname and your Region, EU or US.
If you want relogg, autologin etc u need to enter your password, but theres no other way to do this.

Wenn ihr die Autologin funktion ausschaltet braucht ihr nur euren Accountnamen und eure Region, also EU oder US angeben.
Wenn ihr die Relogg funktion und den Autologin benutztn wollt braucht ihr nur euer Password angeben, aber da gibts auch keinen anderen Weg das möglich zu machen.
Old 10/24/2009, 15:54   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by /b/ View Post
If you turn off the Autologin feature you only need to enter your Accountname and your Region, EU or US.
If you want relogg, autologin etc u need to enter your password, but theres no other way to do this.
when I turn off the "Auto Login" feature the bot will error upon clicking the Start button. It will say "Area Not Correct !"

I've never had so much trouble getting a bot to run before.

edit: downloaded the bot again(newer version) and it worked! seems like a pretty good bot so far
Old 10/24/2009, 17:36   #7

Yeah, there were some Bugs because of the EU update this week.
And because the Bot went from Beta to the Buy Phase there were some changes to the Launcher that caused some Bugs.
Old 10/24/2009, 21:06   #8

kalamadeq is this bot a completely new and coded by someone you hired like you stated?

or is this a Chinese bot that was re-labeled under aionbuddy? I ask this because I found a similar bot.
Old 10/24/2009, 22:53   #9

Its just another overpriced copy of sz nothing else
Old 10/25/2009, 00:51   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by mx0 View Post
Its just another overpriced copy of sz nothing else
Not really, SZBot is optimized for the Asia Version of Aion.
Aionbuddy is optimized for the EU/US Client and is in contact with the Developer.

I know that there are many Resellers of SZBot that just change the Name, but AionBuddy isnt one of this.
Old 10/25/2009, 01:30   #11

Quote:
Not really, SZBot is optimized for the Asia Version of Aion.
Aionbuddy is optimized for the EU/US Client and is in contact with the Developer.

I know that there are many Resellers of SZBot that just change the Name, but AionBuddy isnt one of this.
^that is because he told you that. lol I'm 100% certain this is a chinese bot thats been "optimized" for eu/na servers. So he pretty much lied to all of his customers. lol

not sure if I should post my findings or not. lol
Old 10/25/2009, 01:38   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhino666 View Post
^that is because he told you that. lol I'm 100% certain this is a chinese bot thats been "optimized" for eu/na servers. So he pretty much lied to his consumers. lol

not sure if I should post my findings or not. lol
PM them to me.
Old 10/25/2009, 01:38   #13

Quote:
PM them to me.
i will just send you a ss of the chinese version.

edit: sent!
Old 10/25/2009, 02:11   #14

after sending him the screenshot he replied with more bullcrap. here it is for your reading pleasure. lol

Quote:

Yeah?
The same LoginTool?
The Launcher is only for adding Bot Time and starting Aion, why should we change something there?
We only change the things that need to be changed for EU/US.
The complete Group, Quest, Craft and some other features need to be recoded for the EU/US Version to work right.
Also the Asia Updates are diffrent from the EU Version, also like the Maintance time. If you got the Chinese Version of SZBot you cant get support for all this things that are specific for the EU, we exactly support things like this.
As an example, many people posted that they got Problems with Chanter's on the EU Version with SZBot. We fixxed that for AionBuddy.
oh so ONLY the launcher is the same? LOL then why am I leveling on aion NA Servers with their bot right now? It has a 24 hour trial just like the rebranded version aka AionBuddy. lol

It has all the "special features" you claim is yours. I'm gonna go ahead and post the links sometime tonight just because I'm sick of all the lies and misinformation.
Old 10/25/2009, 17:42   #15

"Good news guys I have found a devloper that can make me my Own bot in english"

yes after looking very hard I had found 2 people very well connected to the bot commuity.
the bot is my own hence it says ************** on it its branded to me. For example your computer monitor is made most likely by the same factory in CHINA and then branded with samsung pview viewsonic ect. If you find the need to try and bring me down this is fine I am used to it I get DDOS attack for 3 weeks now none stop over and over nothing can bring me down sir words are only words I take them with a grain of salt but now I set the record stright.

What lies and what misinformation what are you talking about? Would you like me to have the person in charge of distribution contact you rhino so that you can be well informed? I am the reseller for this bot how do you think I got it branded with my name ???

1. Show me where I have lied to anyone.

2. We ARE in constant contact with the devlopers we can tell you what is coming next but I am not going to tell you because you dont deserve it.

3. You have posted a screen shot of a launcher that is 4 or 5 months old we are in 1.024 now guy.

4. We provide 24 hour customer support to our customers none else can do this. If I was such a lier why would I provide 24 hour customer support?

ps so the devlopers are chinese that is no secret I have told people that asked infact I tell everyone I am in china to. I have no need to justify myself here I just dont like it when people try to make me look bad when I am really not we do try to work hard to make the customer happy.