Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 07:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Entity array not showing all entities

Discussion on Entity array not showing all entities within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Entity array not showing all entities

I'm reading from the entity array until I arrive at the end

Problem is, sometimes the array only shows about half of the entities then it goes back to showing them all.

Has anyone else had a problem like this?

here's a pic of what I mean

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Multiple entities kills bug
11/01/2013 - CO2 Private Server - 15 Replies
I have a problem with scatter, fire ring and all the others skills that kills multiple monsters/players. -> It doesn't do the effect nor the moves of the skills. Like, with scatter I don't see arrows, I don't see the moves of the character but it happens only sometimes. I've checked the screen.cs with a friend (It's not the scatter code since every skills that kills multiple mobs do that) and we didn't find anything wrong with it. Here's a video to show the problem if you don't understand what...
Aion Entity Map/Array
03/18/2012 - Aion - 1 Replies
-
I have a problem spawning entities
07/28/2011 - CO2 Programming - 4 Replies
what is The problem Heroes can be Spawned at the 1st time i set it's locations in but if i moved +18 Coords and tried to re-spawn again it doesn't spawn while the packet being send to all the Entities with the right location . what am trying to do is: getting all the NearByEntities and re-spawn it between range 18.. what's happening: is when i set the location for the 1st time i will be able to spawn and re-spawn within 18 coords where i located , if i moved out my location +18 coords...
Entities spwan/w.e sure take a look and see if you can help
07/01/2011 - CO2 Private Server - 6 Replies
hello everyone . what is the best way to do the clients/monsters/npc's spawns like when a player jumps what is the best way to spawn the in range entities . i have tried to store the entities in some kind of dictionary (Local entities) and spawn them on jumping/walking ...> slow i have stored every single valid X/Y in the game maps as a key with a Dictionary associated to that key as a value and stored the entities in that dictionary depending on the X/Y and spawned them on...
entities.cs problem
10/13/2008 - CO2 Programming - 2 Replies
hi, i have a problem with entities.cs when i start my server it loads everyting almost all mobs i have but when he is on SpawnALLMobs it give an error at line:217 error=System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. line:218 is DataBase.Mobs = null; now you know where to look just above line:218 this is what i have: public static void SpawnAllMobs() { try {