Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 21:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Reason for the Bannings, MUST READ!

Discussion on Reason for the Bannings, MUST READ! within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Reason for the Bannings, MUST READ!

Alright, after talking with a lot of my "insider" connections, it appears most of the bannings wer due to Proxies and Tunneling services (hence why alot of NON-Botters got banned). Remember all those spammers? Well most of them use proxy servers to connect to NA/EU servers, and the ingenious "method" to counteract this, was to BAN everyone who used the proxies. ******* ingenious NCSoft.

So for everyone that's paranoid about the bannings, it's not about the bots, its about the proxies (although obviously you CAN get banned for multiple /autoreporthunting)

Let me know if anyone has any questions,

Kallell
Old 10/10/2009, 10:04   #2

yup and it isnt just aion sz or ktz getting banned aionbuddy too i am sure others as well

Its not juts szbots
Old 10/10/2009, 13:01   #3

I was thinking about the proxies too.

Even the simple NoFap bot that uses only SendKeys had some hits.

But I think that SZ corrupt some of the packets... He Gathers way too fast, without being interrupted.

As a sorcerer my Casts are always being canceled and the normal client allow this anymore.

I love SZ, its a great software.

Unfortunately the Chinese programmers don't care too much about NAs. L2Walker existed for more then 4 Years and never had an official english website.
Old 10/10/2009, 13:41   #4

ehh, I bought some kinah from some korean chap yesterday morning. Whats the chances I cant login Monday?

Edit: Now that i think about it, im also a botting mofo. If I'm not banned come Monday I'll be very surprised.
Old 10/10/2009, 16:34   #5

elite*gold: 360
NCSOFT NUBS!
Old 10/10/2009, 21:20   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by kallell View Post
after talking with a lot of my "insider" connections,
it appears most of the bannings wer due to Proxies and Tunneling services l
Do not post BS on these forums. You have NO insider connections and are just repeating what other people are making up on other forums.

Plenty of people who never used any proxy services have been banned. Some who have used the bot and others who haven't. They BLOCKED the proxy server IPs a week ago. They did NOT ban accounts because of proxies. NO ONE knows yet, why they decided to blanket ban yesterday.

I know people who are still botting and haven't been banned yet using the same apps many of us have used. Some even bought gold. Stop posting.
Old 10/10/2009, 21:37   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by skankinred View Post
Do not post BS on these forums. You have NO insider connections and are just repeating what other people are making up on other forums.

Plenty of people who never used any proxy services have been banned. Some who have used the bot and others who haven't. They BLOCKED the proxy server IPs a week ago. They did NOT ban accounts because of proxies. NO ONE knows yet, why they decided to blanket ban yesterday.

I know people who are still botting and haven't been banned yet using the same apps many of us have used. Some even bought gold. Stop posting.
I actually do have insider connections. I know this might be hard for you to comprehend, but people do play the game who know employees of the company *GASP*.

I'm not just making stuff up, this is what i was told from my source. Just like with WoW, they have sources that leak information just the same.
Old 10/10/2009, 21:52   #8

Quote:
I actually do have insider connections.
I'm not just making stuff up, this is what i was told from my source.
Unless you can provide verifiable evidence such as a quote or posting directly from NCSoft then you're no more credible than the redneck from Alabama who claims to have been abducted by aliens and has proof from his friend the hillbilly next door who "saw it".

It's obvious from the information you posted your so called "inside source" doesn't actually know anything about the recent bannings. People who have and have not used proxies are both banned. Along with people that have used proxies that are not banned.

At least learn the facts before you go making stories up next time. At least it wouldn't make you look so obviously retarded. If you want to post more BS pretending to have actual information, go to some other forum.
Old 10/11/2009, 03:16   #9

Oh for *** sake this is starting to **** me off - IT ISN'T JUST THE ******* PROXIES YOU UNBELIEVABLE IDIOTS.

People are being banned for no reason whatsoever, but at the same time NCSoft is saying that they are banning based on 'Packet Manipulation' which can be seen be either bots or proxies.

Stop spamming the forums with this useless **** trying to defend the bots.
Old 10/11/2009, 04:35   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeroXx View Post
Oh for *** sake this is starting to **** me off - IT ISN'T JUST THE ******* PROXIES YOU UNBELIEVABLE IDIOTS.

People are being banned for no reason whatsoever, but at the same time NCSoft is saying that they are banning based on 'Packet Manipulation' which can be seen be either bots or proxies.

Stop spamming the forums with this useless **** trying to defend the bots.
Someone is angry they lost their account.

I didn't say it was just proxies, but alot of people who used those were getting banned. I'm just trying to point out the fact that 90% of the botting community of mine is still up and running no problem.
Old 10/12/2009, 03:59   #11

share with you guys a scenario:

my guild.. 10 toons of real-life friends
5 are fully botting 24/7 afk
3 are "paranoid botter", they only use the point-and-click semi-automatic attack mode (sz bot), pick up loot manually to avoid ninja loot detection
last 2 (guild leader and guild leader's friend) refused to bot

2 are not banned last friday, guess who?

we are not using proxy nor buying/selling kinah..

if you are a bot seller, have some integrity, 90% or more of the botters do get banned in this wave, you know it yourself..dont mislead your customers
ncsoft has a way of detecting the current bots(especially sz/ktz which modifies packet)

my advice is: if you were in the botting train early, good for you.. stop botting now and enjoy your free high lvls + kinah
Old 10/12/2009, 04:18   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by iryutmd View Post
share with you guys a scenario:

my guild.. 10 toons of real-life friends
5 are fully botting 24/7 afk
3 are "paranoid botter", they only use the point-and-click semi-automatic attack mode (sz bot), pick up loot manually to avoid ninja loot detection
last 2 (guild leader and guild leader's friend) refused to bot

2 are not banned last friday, guess who?

we are not using proxy nor buying/selling kinah..

if you are a bot seller, have some integrity, 90% or more of the botters do get banned in this wave, you know it yourself..dont mislead your customers
ncsoft has a way of detecting the current bots(especially sz/ktz which modifies packet)

my advice is: if you were in the botting train early, good for you.. stop botting now and enjoy your free high lvls + kinah
I'm not kidding when i say 90% of my community is just fine. I have no reason to lie about this.
Old 10/12/2009, 04:29   #13

Quote:
I'm not kidding when i say 90% of my community is just fine. I have no reason to lie about this.
your community = sz bot users i suppose?

say what you want, my personal experience is that 100% of the aion sz botters got banned last weekend, doesn't matter whether they are a careful or hardcore botter, none escaped the ban hammer

ncsoft had NOT blanket banned, cos the only people who were not banned and can log on in my guild last weekend are non-botters

edit:
99% botters not banned is believable 4 days ago, i even wrote a post denouncing ncsoft's incompetency in banning bot a few days ago

now it's more like 10% of the botters escaped the ban hammers, 90% was banned
Old 10/12/2009, 04:42   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by iryutmd View Post
your community = sz bot users i suppose?

say what you want, my personal experience is that 100% of the aion sz botters got banned last weekend, doesn't matter whether they are a careful or hardcore botter, none escaped the ban hammer

ncsoft had NOT blanket banned, cos the only people who were not banned and can log on in my guild last weekend are non-botters

edit:
99% botters not banned is believable 4 days ago, i even wrote a post denouncing ncsoft's incompetency in banning bot a few days ago

now it's more like 10% of the botters escaped the ban hammers, 90% was banned
yes, SZ botters. I got maybe 10-20 peeps that got the ban hammer, but that's all i've heard. If it was 99%, trust me, my forums would have been lit up like a christmas tree.
Old 10/12/2009, 05:18   #15

Quote:
yes, SZ botters. I got maybe 10-20 peeps that got the ban hammer, but that's all i've heard. If it was 99%, trust me, my forums would have been lit up like a christmas tree.
ur site has been down since friday.. i got banned for using SZ