Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 12:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Since I am getting alot of requests, anyone who wants a demo video for Aion SZ bot...

Discussion on Since I am getting alot of requests, anyone who wants a demo video for Aion SZ bot... within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Since I am getting alot of requests, anyone who wants a demo video for Aion SZ bot...

A lot of people are requesting a demo vid of the AION SZ bot in action. PM if you want the link.

Hopefully this is the right forum for this.......
Old 10/08/2009, 21:16   #2

elite*gold: 0
Added another video, check my website for the link

Similar Threads Similar Threads
What is in The Box.... Demo Video 2009
04/04/2009 - Off Topic - 9 Replies
YouTube - What's in the Box? - Test Film 2009 Sehr geil gemacht ;) Soll aber nicht in Geniale Videos. Könnt hier bissel drüber Diskutieren.
[Video] Unfinished Demo
03/27/2008 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 25 Replies
Here's what we've been working on and it's a success but it still on testing :). The video will demostrate walk speed, attack speed, increased atk range, increased AOE range, atk through. We have our own bypass so as you will see there is no disconnection at all and no heartbeat/1h disconnection. I didn't do a good job hiding my identity so please don't try to add or pm me in game because that is just a testing character. Thank you,