Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 19:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Speed Hack Detectability

Discussion on Speed Hack Detectability within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Speed Hack Detectability

I was wondering and im sure this was on other peoples minds, how detectable are the speedhacks for Aion, more specifically the ones from the KTZ Bot, any answers would be appreciated. Assuming of course that no other players are watching while you are using this

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Release] 12Sky2 Trainer Attack Speed , Speed hack [Mayn]
02/25/2012 - 12Sky2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 14 Replies
I quit now =)
[ PW Brazil ] Speed Hack, Speed Attack, Jump, Zoom, GM online (ALL In One)
05/21/2011 - Perfect World - 16 Replies
Para PW da Level UP Speed Hack, Speed Attack, Jump, Zoom, GM online Tudo em apenas 1. Novo Elementclient DOWNLOAD : http://rapidshare.de/files/39861544/elementclient. rar.html --------------------------
Wot about detectability warnings?
09/11/2005 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
I found out lots of BOT pinned topics and lots of guides on how to crack/use/bypass them BUT... No topics about how danger is to use them. Few posts on various topics says "I got detected ..." But none made a post with all the different versions of Walkers and other bots detectability. I think that would be usefull a Pinned post with all the versions of the Walkers and their detectability with officials and the different versions of the private servers. It would be helpfull and would...
Forceshock ... detectability?
07/24/2005 - World of Warcraft - 4 Replies
Mich würde mal interessieren, ob Leute shcon Aussagen über das Bann verfahren machen können... mit Forceshock... Werden Accounts, welche die gleiche Kreditkarte od. Bankverbindung aufweisen, mit gebannet? Gleiche IP? Gibt es schon Routinen, welche nach Bot Progs. schauen im WoW ... Im DAoC haben sie ja immer so Wellen gemacht, Stichproben mässig, bei denen sie an einem Spez. tag/Uhrzeit ne Routine laufen liessen, denk ich und dann alle geoboteten und geradarten Acc's gekickt haben... ...