Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 08:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Duping Guide for Gamerzaion?

Discussion on Duping Guide for Gamerzaion? within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Duping Guide for Gamerzaion?

i search all over the internet but i cant seem to find a dupign method for 4.5 on gamerzaion server

can any1 message or post on how to? i wont spread the secret=]

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[GUIDE] Duping with NOFORCE
01/15/2012 - Mabinogi - 239 Replies
Since Nexon doesn't save when pets are unsummoned, heres how it goes. Pet -> Character = item loss Character -> Pet = Item dupe, this method only works on stackable items. To dupe you put the item into a pet, leaving exactly one of that items stack in the original position. Make sure the pet is unsummoned when your done. When the server shutsdown fully for the night, you receive duplicated stack items.
(Detailed Guide) Gold Duping.
11/03/2008 - Archlord - 26 Replies
Hello, I'm trying to help in the Archlord section, I'm just a new member on Archlord, so take it easy on me, I don't know alot. To do the Dupe, you'll need TWO Seperate Accounts.! 1): Go to the Merchant, Make a ONE Gold piece with a Manual, and 10,000,000 gold, and 5 GOLD Nuggets at the Refinery. 2): Make 5 Gold Pieces.
[Guide] Duping on Cabal Private Servers
10/28/2008 - Cabal Guides & Templates - 86 Replies
Before you even read the rest of the thread, know that I am not posting this to take any credit. I know I was not the first, nor only, person to find out about this dupe bug and I am not claiming I was. I am simply sharing this bug with the public hacking/glitching community. I am also posting this in the General section because this glitch does not work on retail. I'd rather keep the confusion to a minimum and keep this thread away from the retail hacking threads. Go ahead you leechers,...