Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 09:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Aion Hacking team

Discussion on Aion Hacking team within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Aion Hacking team

After playing the North American Aion open beta and realizing how sweet it is I thought there must be something to make it more fun. Anyhow is there anyone interested in forming up some sort of aion hacking team. Im decent at hacking I have a lot of basic knolodge but i feel in a group i could learn so much more. Anyhoooo lemme know what you think
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/13/2009, 00:08   #2

elite*gold: 10
you could learn to post in the right section

#moved
Old 09/13/2009, 00:46   #3

elite*gold: 55
Received Thanks: 1,537
hacking group ouch

no comment... 100% fail when u search this way + with this **** Topic members
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/13/2009, 01:04   #4

elite*gold: 88
Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodx View Post
hacking group ouch

no comment... 100% fail when u search this way + with this **** Topic members
i Agree
Old 09/13/2009, 01:11   #5

elite*gold: 9
If you wish for a aion hacking group, maybe instead of recruiting on this website, you could make your own website, then ask the website owner of elitepvpers if you could post your advertising/recruiting of members for a aion hacking team. Because not many (smart) hackers are going to do this for free
Old 09/19/2009, 20:57   #6

I have my own website :P but its cool i was just wondering if anyone was interested i dont really understand exactly what bloodx is saying but there is no need to be so pessimistic, there is a saying "if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all."
Old 09/19/2009, 21:25   #7

make your own hack by urself i dont think members are willing to join a group. They rather do it themselves and get credited
Old 09/20/2009, 02:59   #8

um why make hacks for it ? are u that lazy ? to play it normaly ?
Old 09/20/2009, 09:13   #9

ROFLMAO @ Last post.
Why does it have to be one kid out there who says "can't you play it normaly?!!?!?!?!"
Yes, we can play it normally and we can actually play it BETTER than you.
But when some wannabe kids come to you and say "wooooo, duuuude, you made that uber leet aion hax0rz?!?!" the feeling of pure win is awesome.
/ontopic
Regarding the hacking in Aion, i'd rather wait for the official release, to see what kind of protection the game has, and what kind of packet crypting they use. Also, they might change some minor things from the numerous betas.
My advice: wait.
Old 09/20/2009, 20:30   #10

it comes out offically today, at 2:00 and i heard they are trashing gameguard but im not sure
Old 09/20/2009, 21:22   #11

Never know dude, you never know.
Old 09/20/2009, 21:44   #12

The "hacking teams" always come out when games come out. It winds up being one person teams, the others in the "team" don't know how to reverse engineer, and just talk as if they know something. Also, it usually winds up that the people who don't know anything are the organizers of the whole thing. Find some valuable information and talk with others who will trade their information for it. A group will inevitably form. Can't hack or program on your own? You don't deserve to be in a group.

tl;dr work alone, form groups as you hack, not before.
Old 09/23/2009, 06:43   #13

it would be as i hack, no im not capable of doing complex reverse engineering, hell i couldnt make a bypass for **** (althought i do have a "re kit" i need to be looking at") however i do have (not a lot) but a fair amount of knowlodge in c++ and asm and i know how to do some simple byte patching and some codecaves. But the self-learning process fo those who don't have computer technology related carers is a very diffiult one, which would be much eaiser with someone who knows what their doing to consult with directly.