Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 23:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Korean voices

Discussion on Korean voices within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Korean voices

I wanted to know if anyone had an updated Korean voice pack. English voice acting isn't bad, but isn't good ether... Plus, Korean sounds nicer~
Old 09/07/2009, 21:19   #2

I can offer Japanese and Chinese - Japanese Full and Chinese only BattleSounds
Old 09/08/2009, 05:44   #3

Does the Japanese work with the 1.5 update?
Old 09/08/2009, 10:11   #4

Yes it does.

Here we go:

Just extract "Sounds"-folder to your ../L10N/ENU folder of your Aion-istallation.

(for Chinese version you need to create "Sounds" by yourself and put the "voices"-folder in there)
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/11/2009, 23:05   #5

wouldnt we get banned for this or no?
Old 12/12/2009, 01:00   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by orionblackout View Post
wouldnt we get banned for this or no?

Quote:
The modification of the game client without direction from Tech Support or other NCsoft staff is a violation of the User Agreement. Just because it is a violation of the User Agreement does not been your account will be closed, but it’s still a violation. The specific reason we do not allow modification of the client is because more often than not it’s going to break something for the user that we can’t fix. With that said I would like to say this...

Modifying your voice pack or fidgeting with your system. OVR will not get you banned unless your voice pack or system VR contains bot that automated your game client. We are hunting bots not Anime fans. I am not saying it is alright to use Japanese voice packs, I am saying it is not OK to bot.

If you were banned on Monday it was because you were using a bot, or someone using your account was using a bot. That simple. If you have never used a bot, ask who ever you let borrow your account. This ban was 100%.
Old 03/07/2013, 00:56   #7

the ban only counts if you use a hack in the game. relax
Old 03/16/2013, 16:44   #8

Korean Voices:

You dont need to download anything. The Korean voices are already included in your aion folder.

If you have the Japanese voice pack installed, then you need to remove it first. Make a backup of it just in case you want it back. Go into Aion\L10N\ENU and delete the Sounds folder or Sounds.pak file.

Make a new folder named Sounds in Aion\L10N\ENU

Copy the voice folder from Aion\Sounds into Aion\L10N\ENU\Sounds
You should end up with Aion\L10N\ENU\Sounds\voice

Done. Play the game and enjoy!

This will let you have the original Korean combat voices (the ones that were used in NA Closed Beta) while the NPC and Cut Scene voice overs will still be in English.