Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 06:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Raid Boss Location

Discussion on Raid Boss Location within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Raid Boss Location

Hi guys, my cleric just hit 4o today, and im looking for mini bosses to do with a templar, can any1 show me a link with all the bosses locations, or map

THanks
Old 08/19/2009, 19:07   #2

elite*gold: 0
not complete but allmost
Old 08/20/2009, 19:40   #3

elite*gold: 10
use the bossfilter or "drops unique" filter in aionArmory

there you should find some boss mobs

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Volcano Boss Location
04/24/2011 - EO Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 53 Replies
Sup dudes and dudets. I found out a way, a long time ago, how to reveal Volcano Boss Locations on the minimap (where it tells you your coords). And now, I've created an installation program that will install the Boss Map into your Eudemons Directory. Your welcome. lol. All you have to do is install it and then go to Volcano and press ZOOM 1 TIME! Remember that or you wont see the locations. The only catch is, trust. You have to trust my program enough to let it REPLACE one of the files in...
Spawn Location With The New Boss Monsters
05/15/2010 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
Does anyone know most of the spawn locations of the monsters that have the chance of dropping dragon souls etc? The new ones that are in tc, ac,dc, etc.
raid boss
09/26/2009 - Lineage 2 - 1 Replies
hi, i want to ask 1 question. Maybe is program witch show when raid boss respawn in his place?
raid boss
08/13/2008 - Lineage 2 - 2 Replies
every time i try to go for raid boss someone else has kill it first :( isther a way to know which is still alive without go to look in the spot?
40+ Raid End Boss Bug
01/27/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 8 Replies
1) Go to Azshara 2) Find Highlord Kruul (40+ raid) 3) Go to the room with all the nagas 4) You can easily have him stuck there. 5) Easy kill