Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 17:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

5. EU/US Beta Weekend

Discussion on 5. EU/US Beta Weekend within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 10
5. EU/US Beta Weekend

Closed Beta Event #4 fades into the Abyss

Another weekend full of action packed adventures in Atreia has passed and the closed beta event #4 has come to an end on Monday, 20th of July (12:00 PM PT, 9:00 PM CEST, 8:00 PM BST). A big thank you again to our eager beta testers who have been able to get a first glimpse of the Abyss, Aion's unique PvPvE zone where the war between Elyos, Asmodians and Balaur takes place.

We have now established a cease fire, will go over all the feedback we have received and start plotting the plans for the continuation of the war in our next beta event starting on Friday July 31st (12:00 PM PT, 9:00 PM CEST, 8:00 PM BST). The battle in the Abyss has only just begun - stay tuned for more details as we get closer!

Overview of upcoming Closed Beta Events:
Closed Beta Event #5 - July 31-August 3 Focus: Elyos and Asmodian levels 1-30
Closed Beta Event #6 - August 14-August 17 Focus: TBD

Old 07/24/2009, 15:11   #2

elite*gold: 280
nice i hope im fast from Lv.12-30 >_>

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Weekend Special]
06/05/2010 - WarRock - 12 Replies
Huhu ..weiß jemand was heute als weekend special kommt? Lg
4. EU Aion Beta Weekend
07/24/2009 - Aion - 11 Replies
Ich wollte nur mal frage wer sich den heute alles aufs beta wochende freut. Oder ob die meisten hier auf koreanischen server zocken? Also ich freue mich wieder eine möglichkeit an meine bot(naja so würde ich es noch nicht nennen) pfeilen Außerdem habe ich noch schon einen 2ten zugang zu diesen wochende gewonnen mit dem ich mal hemmungslos in den memorys rumtoben kann ohne das gameguard meinen richtigen account was kann:D(die privat server sind ja immer noch nicht fertig) d.h. heißt also...
Wish you a fine weekend...
01/16/2009 - Say Hello - 0 Replies
all members of this community. I hope to get in touch with many people, helping each other with different problems regarding WoW and the surrounding. Many thanks first of all to the people making this community possible. Greetings Shultz:)
This weekend free EPs
07/19/2008 - Eudemons Online - 5 Replies
Yes its here again, and here is just some info for you all just incase you didnt know. the free eps have a set drop rate, it doesnt matter what you kill, last time i spent the whole weekend killing green devils and eye balls with a level 85 mage. ALTHOUGH i did have better luck using a low level mage pet doing wind beads.
WTS-Age of Conan Beta WEEKEND PvP test
04/21/2008 - Trading - 3 Replies
Up for sale is my time getting a hold of a gamespot account. With this account u will be able to get an Age of Conan PVP Beta Test Weekend Key from gamespot.com. This key has not been activated to any account. there will be no more beta keys given out by gamespot.com. With this key you will be able to participate and play in the Age of Conan PVP Beta. Test Weekend beginning, Friday 4/18/08 at 4pm through Monday 4/21/08. The beta client is pretty big..You should act fast and download the...