Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 14:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Which bot to choose?

Discussion on Which bot to choose? within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Which bot to choose?

Hey,

I want to bot again since its F2P, who cares if you get a suspension. However security is a high prio for me. I found 3 active bots so far. My main goal is hunting to max level, maybe gathering. I am looking for a bot which really can handle the fighting system, chains and situational skills. Back in release I used an USB Bot, was a blessing hope I can find something this good again.

1) Rubot = heard its not very secure because its memory written? (f.e. every skill on 1 on hotbar) And it looks kinda pricy 14€
2) MMONinja (Aionglider) = how about this? Secure? Good for hunting?
3) Immons = seems less pricy, but not many informations around.

Any suggestions?
Old 07/21/2013, 22:25   #2

i am using rubot since the begning of it and still fine.not sure where you see the 14€ but the site says 10 for one month which is fine.

also the bot is pressing keys not memory editing you can read that up also and ncsoft doenst log which keys a player presses (just try to imagine if they would , the mass of logfile size..

Rest of the bots you mentioned are **** - better go with xmast's bot if you dont decide for rubot.

Just my2cents.

Peace
Old 07/22/2013, 04:19   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by PwnLee View Post
i am using rubot since the begning of it and still fine.not sure where you see the 14€ but the site says 10 for one month which is fine.

also the bot is pressing keys not memory editing you can read that up also and ncsoft doenst log which keys a player presses (just try to imagine if they would , the mass of logfile size..

Rest of the bots you mentioned are **** - better go with xmast's bot if you dont decide for rubot.

Just my2cents.

Peace
What about returning to NPC, sell stuff and return to hunting spot in Rubot. Is this a feature what exists?
Old 07/24/2013, 14:32   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ppaul1 View Post
What about returning to NPC, sell stuff and return to hunting spot in Rubot. Is this a feature what exists?
doesnt exist in any bot right now
Old 07/24/2013, 14:55   #5

Try RoiBot! it's actually free, and is easy to configure. Try it out before spending money on any other bot! The community is very nice and admins are often online to help you out.