Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 01:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New project in development I find a co-worker

Discussion on New project in development I find a co-worker within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up New project in development I find a co-worker

ENGLISH

How about everyone:

I'm in this project of Aion Online Hispanic and I would like a great support in developing the knowledge as:

- Know Java
- Know how to use and get official packages through PS
- Knowing how to decode opcodes
- Create java based AI
- Development Web
- And that is played Aion in quite some time.

We get to communicate this ad to stand out. I everything you need so you can get a better calidad.Persona to speak Spanish and to which the server will be HISPANIC.

Thank you for taking the time to read.

My Facebook

ESPAÑOL

Que tal a todos:

Estoy en realizar este proyecto de Aion Online Hispano y me gustaría de un gran apoyo en el desarrollo con los conocimientos como:

- Saber lenguaje Java
- Saber utilizar y sacar paquetes del oficial por medio de PS
- saber descifrar opcodes
- crear AI basados en java
- Desarrollo web
- Y que halla jugado Aion en bastante tiempo.

Les llego a comunicar este anuncio para que salga en pie. Yo todo lo que se necesite para que se pueda tener una mejor calidad.Persona que hable español ya al cual el server sera HISPANO.

Gracias por haberse tomado la molestia al leer.

My Facebook
Old 08/07/2013, 20:54   #2

elite*gold: 0
Bajo que version quieres trabajar el proyecto y cuantas personas tienes por el momento.
Old 08/15/2013, 11:06   #3
♥ Yuuki Asuna ♥

elite*gold: 45
The Black Market: 140/0/0
Received Thanks: 8,538
Arrow Aion Guides & Strategies -> Aion Main - Discussions / Questions

#moved

Aion Guides & Strategies
All the Aion guides you ever need [no questions]

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Project Fatality [Development]
07/15/2013 - CO2 Private Server - 28 Replies
http://i624.photobucket.com/albums/tt324/mharfoush h/fb2.png Last Update: 3/7/2013. -day/mo/year- The idea:- -Balanced: -/- Talent should become most appreciated, it's the most honorable thing in CO, and it's the reason why people paid attention for it. Reviving classes, Like Archer, creating aim-based skills, increasing attack, It should gain the glory that this kind of characters have in other games. Maps accroding to level system, Map is completely full of everything you would...
Open-Source Development: A C++ Project
12/02/2012 - CO2 Private Server - 18 Replies
Hey everyone, I haven't made a public project, ever. I'm still working on Kibou (Burning Skies) and that will be returning this winter; however, I feel very bound to that project (and the C# language). I enjoy it, but I'd also like to work on something new. Something for the month that I'm off to do while I'm bored of re-documenting Kibou. That's why I want to make a new project that's not in C#. I want to make a VC++ project. I chose VC++ because I'm more familiar with it (and because I...
[Development] Project Mars [READ!]
10/07/2011 - Grand Chase - 20 Replies
Project Mars About Me: I have decided to become active in the epvp community, due to the wonderful community. I have been a programmer for 7 years and have been administrator for many large scale gaming forums. Project Design: - Small Scale Community (Connecting GC Hackers in one place) - Custom Cheat Engine with custom syntax. - BlackCode (TM) Security (Anti Ban, Anti Patcher, Encryption)
Project LVL Development [Binary Server]
03/26/2011 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies
I start working on Project LVL which is a binary server 5065 based, what were working on is a 0 action server this meaning is scratch off no npcs mobs or anything clean. So I been wanting the community to post ideas/events you would like it to have, cps or not. Note the idea is to bring old co back so the server is balance and attracts veterans co players. Note were not a high rate server so don't post non sense for high rate base servers. Thanks for your time for reading this paragraph....
I find a new pk2 development site...
06/10/2009 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
ElazigLee.Com // Ar-Ge Team i find 2 particles.pk2 in this site and i'm downloading now... - Skill Edited Pk2. (max90) - Original Skill Pk2. (max90) i want to share link in here... :o only need a account...