Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 04:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Chat Box Offsets

Discussion on Chat Box Offsets within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Chat Box Offsets

Hey,

I just wanted to see if anyone could help me out. CE seems to hate me. Every time I track down the pointer, or what I think the pointer to the chatbox It changes. I can pull data out of it and the next time I load aion the pointer seems to not contain the address that it did before.

Anyone had any success finding this offset? I am trying to locate/identify when an auto attack goes off / registers damage.

I would be great full for a push in the right direction.

Thank you!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[AutoIt Chat System] Chat nur im lokalen Netzwerk verfügbar. Wie Global?
04/14/2013 - AutoIt - 1 Replies
Hallo epvp. Ich habe mich mal an ein kleines Chatsystem gesetzt. Ich bin jetzt soweit, dass dieses ohne Probleme im lokalen Netzwerk funktioniert. Jedoch möchte ich, dass der Chat auch für Leute die nicht drin sind funktioniert! Mein Server Script: #include <Array.au3> #include <EditConstants.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> #Include <GuiEdit.au3> #include <TCP.au3>
PWI - Guide for finding chat message offsets - C# code included
03/23/2013 - PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits - 179 Replies
I've been lurking here for a while, so I figured it's time I contributed. I've seen several requests for this around this forum, including from the Prophets, so here goes; my guide to finding and traversing chat messages / objects in PWI. Load up PWI from fresh (don't just relog, physically start a new client because the last chat index isn't reset by a relog) Open CE before actually logging your character in and attach it to the process. Set up a scan ready to do a search for a 4 byte...
[Release] BoI Helper (Chat Cmd's, Speed/Chat/Zoom hack)
03/01/2011 - Battle of the Immortals - 54 Replies
Hi! First of all, i know this will completely destroy the world chat cuz of colored flasching and flying texts everywhere but anyhow i wanted to release this little tool. I like to use some Chat Commands to color my Text when advertising sales or looking for a party etc. but im too lazy to write the commands for that again and again so i wrote this little Tool that generates the codes i need with a few clicks and puts it into the clipboard =) Features: Color: Give your Text a...
HackSearcher by _TradEmArk_ #Updated Version# [**CHAT ADDET!!!**] (Chat,Crosshair...)
02/27/2011 - WarRock Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 14 Replies
http://img3.fotos-hochladen.net/uploads/unbenannt3 5jduc0oz9y.png Screen: http://img3.fotos-hochladen.net/uploads/hacksearc herzgkjdt7h4w.jpg Download: Download über Mediafire Download über Multiupload
suche offsets: WoW Chat auslesen ? AutoIt
08/01/2010 - WoW Private Server - 0 Replies
Hi, habe heute vergeblich versucht mit AutoIt den WoW Chat auszulesen. Habe dafür 3 scripte gefunden, jedoch mit alten offsets. Ich vermute das mein problem dann dadran liegt, dass ich die falschen offsets dafür verwendet habe. Kann mir jemand sagen welche ich da genau brauche um das auslesen vom WoW Chat möglich zu machen? Weiterer denkanstoß wäre auch Super :D