Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 03:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Aion Windows 7 RC x64 problem

Discussion on Aion Windows 7 RC x64 problem within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Aion Windows 7 RC x64 problem

Hello,
I just installed win 7 rc x64.
I played aion on Windows 7 beta and I copied folder with aion+client install.
On 7 beta everything was ok, I was able to play with no problem.
Now on my new 7 RC x64 I have that error when I trying to run copy of Aion that I took from last 7 system:

and that error when I trying to install Aion again:

Old 05/28/2009, 09:52   #2

First, if you trying open game without installetion on another windows u have to install directx all updates.
Second, try to install game from windows explorer and with admin privilege.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/28/2009, 15:48   #3

Problem solved:
I have 2 hard drive in my computer. The problem was that I tryed to instal Aion from drive D. I solved the problem when I copied Aion folder to main system drive C. Now installation was succesfull. :]

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Infinite Aion Windows Fehler >.<
01/23/2010 - Aion Private Server - 1 Replies
Hallo wie oben beschrieben schließt Windows das Game immer nach des Logins. Also die Server sehe ich aber dann stürzt es ab.:( http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/7403/unbenannt iz.png Da die Meldung.
Aion Windows 7 Kaspersky
09/02/2009 - Aion - 5 Replies
Hi Leute, hab ein Problem. Wenn ich unter Windows 7 RCM Aion starte, komme ich bis zum Loginschirm. Dann gebe ich meine Daten ein und will mich anmelden. Tja, Musik läuft weiter, aber Bild bleibt stehn!!! Wenn ich das ganze unter windows xp mache, dann kommen die Nutzungsbedingungen, und ich kann mich einloggen! Wo hab ich mein Problem, bzw. wo hat es mein w7? Jemand selbe Probleme? Wäre schön wenn ich aion auch auf windows 7 zocken könnte. Hab oft gelesen, das dies gehn soll.
Aion GameGuard Windows 7 x86 Guide
07/04/2009 - Aion Guides & Strategies - 15 Replies
This actually removes GG from Aion and can be used with any OS (AFAIK)... This was the only way I was able to launch Aion, that said, my game is now locking up when selecting a server (inside the client). Unofficial Lineage II Patches, by Fyyre Scroll down to: aion - tower of eternity:
Aion + Windows 7 : Almost working!
05/25/2009 - Aion - 23 Replies
Hi everyone. I found this website: Unofficial Lineage II Patches, by Fyyre where you can find an .exe that doesn't require Gameguard to launch the game. Now... I only have one problem left... I have this error : CryEngine Error error creating the default fonts Did anyone succeeded in launching the game in Windows Seven? If yes, how did you do?
Aion problem for Windows 7
05/22/2009 - Aion - 9 Replies
Im have problem for runnig Aion on my windows 7 x86. Running and bluescreen :(. Plz help! (sry for my english...)