Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 23:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

So...Here's Another Enu.Pak Question....

Discussion on So...Here's Another Enu.Pak Question.... within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
So...Here's Another Enu.Pak Question....

Sorry to ask, just trying to understand how this ENU.PAK gets updated... So as most of you know, the Chinese servers are down for maintance.. and when they come back up, there may or may not be new content .. since this will tech be a update, wont our ENU.PAK file be out-of-date and need an updated one because of the latest maint patch? I'm sure our wonderful Admin and folks will update the URL's to the rapidshares, but will the ENU.PAKs be udated according to the chinese server maintance updates??.... Thanks in advance...
Old 05/25/2009, 06:57   #2

elite*gold: 10
there won't be a new ENU.pak because the ENU.pak was taken from the EU F&F Client. And this beta is now over. So there won't be a new ENU.pak until a new beta is started. (EU / US)
Old 05/25/2009, 16:21   #3

Ahh ok I think I get it now.. but unlike the EU/US, in Asia you pay to play in beta's? .. Not that I'm complaining cause i"m having a hell of a time, but just courious... Tks for the info ..
Old 05/25/2009, 19:40   #4

hmmm I think... you don't get it
Old 05/26/2009, 11:26   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by iCeD00D View Post
Ahh ok I think I get it now.. but unlike the EU/US, in Asia you pay to play in beta's? .. Not that I'm complaining cause i"m having a hell of a time, but just courious... Tks for the info ..
Its retail since over a month
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/26/2009, 20:02   #6

Gotcha .. tks for the info ...