Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 15:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Full Service Aion Bot?

Discussion on Full Service Aion Bot? within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Full Service Aion Bot?

Okay, due to price changes in the current bot I've been using, I've decided to do some shopping around which is proving to be a pain in my rear.

What I'm looking for is simple, or so one would think.

What I want is:

1. A bot that does not use memory injection, I would prefer the least amount of chance of getting caught so I'd prefer one that sends keystrokes.

2. I would really like a bot with a "party support" option for grouping bots together.

3. Follows waypoints, loots, gathers, etc. and doesn't have any major spaz attacks when something unforeseen happens like, inventory becomes full.

4. Some security features would be nice, like to stop bot and log out if a GM shows up. I'm not saying this is necessary, but would be nice.

5. Must have radar.

6. Must update regularly and update offsets quickly.

I don't think that sounds like too much. Bots I've looked into and still cannot decide because of limited information available are:

MMOViper, Aion Glider (MMONinja), MacroGoblin, Rubot.

Currently I'm using Immons, but now that it's subscription I feel the need to shop around. It's all in all a good bot, but lacks stability. Too often I find myself randomly running into a wall not near my WPs even after I've adjusted them so they won't target mobs in that direction or I find myself doing situps after my inventory gets full. Especially if a bot has no security to logout if a GM shows up, I'd prefer a bot that will not act suspect and actually attract people to report you. Currently, I've only been botting during the day because when my bot gets stupid I can fix it quickly or have my wife watch it, I want one I feel okay about leaving it running at night.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I am not looking for a free ride, willing to pay for a good bot, I just don't want to pay for 20 pieces of garbage to find one.
Old 02/27/2013, 04:42   #2

I don't think there are any public bots that support all of those things. In fact, Immons bot does not fulfill #1, #2, #3 or #4. Rubot doesn't meet requirements #1 or #2 either, I have heard stores it can have problems with #3, but Rubot does support requirements 4-6.

Looks like you're willing to put a lot of effort into it... maybe you should write your own!

The problem with bots is that low quality is generally accepted by people. In fact, most people want *free* bots... and you get what you pay for. Unless you get access to a private bot written by a capable author (read: software artisan) who cares, it is pretty unlikely that you're going to find what you're looking for unless you relax your requirements significantly, starting with the elimination of the first two requirements.
Old 02/27/2013, 06:03   #3

Well I decided to give MMOViper a chance. Though that does not mean I'm done shopping. From the looks of it, MMOViper has all of the things I asked for, though in itself it's far from perfect. It's very difficult to setup and although I've read they're working on a "turn-key" feature, it's obviously not implemented. MacroGoblin and many others send keystrokes. Even Immons really only sends keystrokes, but it now uses background mode which increases the chances of being caught. I don't mind background mode, but would like to be able to turn it off.

For #1 it's pixel based I believe, so it requires a set resolution and does not have background mode, but I'm fine with that. It does support multiple bots which is my only must as far as that goes.

Party support isn't a "must" but it's a feature as I said I would really like, which MMOViper does have. I haven't figured out how to use it yet, but the description clearly states it as a feature and says it will do exactly what I'm looking for. I've found the settings for it but as I said, haven't figured out how to really set the bot up yet.

Obviously I have no idea about 3 on this one yet, but I guess I'll learn. I figured it's something most established bots get down but I'll say I have learned how to set paths and it has a very impressive system and features I like such as telling it to randomly move from WP to WP each time so it isn't making the exact same motions.

I haven't read about 4 yet, but it looks like it might have a little built in. As I said, this isn't really a must as long as the bot moves in a trustable way so I'm not afraid I'll be in a rock with a GM LoLing me when I wake up as he bans me.

5.. well most good bots have Radar. This one is no exception, though I'll admit, Immons had a better radar. No heads up feature but the window was better with more control.

6... well, I have no idea, but I'd hope for that from any active bot. They seem like a pretty big company so good chance I'm okay.
Old 02/27/2013, 10:06   #4

Couple things...

Background mode does not increase chances you will be caught when compared to foreground input. An argument can be made that sending foreground mouse/keyboard commands via SendInput/kbd_event can be more dangerous than emulating via PostMessage. If you're wondering why, check out .

IMO, the single most likely cause of being banned is poor decision making by the user. Don't bot for extended hours, don't allow people to invite you while you are botting - if you're botting it will reject the invite as soon as you perform an action, as many times as users invite you; and some users are persistent. Work on the bot configuration to not steal monsters from people (if available) and otherwise lock your character down while botting. No invites, no trades, open the "Friend" menu and set yourself to invisible, etc. Checking back frequently or having a way to remotely monitor (SMS or other) your bot while it runs are good ideas.

If I had to guess at a second most-common ban reason, it would probably be using popular public bots. If NCSoft were to perform a Warden-like system scan then anyone using the big-name bots could be at risk of being banned by a program or GUID scan. I don't think this has happened yet, or even will happen... but when you see mass bans this is almost always how it is done to reduce false positives at large scale.

FWIW Your requirement #1 does not require a bot to be pixel-based, and pixel bots are inherently garbage.

Based upon my understanding, the biggest problem with MMOViper is probably that is a generic bot which must be configured to work with Aion. One example of this is in cast/use times, which must be set manually. Information about how long skills take is available in Aion, but MMOViper has you enter those values. This is because the MMOViper team doesn't want to (or can't) focus too much on any one game.
Old 02/27/2013, 13:09   #5

rubot is what your looking for... Apart from the party options lol which you wont get
Old 02/27/2013, 16:50   #6

Well I do not know enough about bots for all the technical stuff yet. I just know what I've been reading. I only got Immons like a couple months ago and it's the only bot I've ever used for any game in my life. There is a bit of a learning curve here but so far I think I'm getting it pretty quickly. When I first got Immons, I had to put skills in manually, so I've got a pretty good idea on that one, though I agree, as a more established bot, they should have that stuff already inputted. I don't "know" it's pixel based, but from what I've read it seems that way. I know it sets itself to a specific window size so I'd assume that's why.

I actually am very careful with my botting. I always hunt in off the beaten path areas where no one is and usually hunt at the highest or second highest channel where I never see anyone. Most of my botting time I spend playing another box on my own while I have another one leveling. I don't perma-bot any characters. All my characters I've botted are mixed between botted and played. I still gear them, run instances, run camp quests (though usually at higher level than quest by the time I get to them), and in general do everything I would to a character that's not botted.

Now keep in mind, I'm barely learning MMOViper at all, and I've used a grand total of one other bot to compare it to which was better than the free ones from what I understand, but not up with the other paid ones yet.

I will say though, the movement seems much more natural and as a whole supports a lot of things that my last bot did not. Yesterday messing with it I found a "Follow Mode" where I can set it instead of following WP's, to follow a player in a party. It appears I can do things such as have my cleric follow me and heal me, even remove debuffs and rez me if I die. Considering my main is a tank and I'm leveling a cleric now on another account from my tank, that's actually pretty awesome to me and I can't wait to see how it performs. My general impression of MMOViper so far is it's actually a very powerful bot with a LOT of features I don't see in other bots. However, setup is rather a pain in the rear. That being what it is, the only thing I could really ask for is automatic skill timing inputs and a "overall view" feature to see what your profile looks like without having to menu switch to each feature. I think I'd also like a "save as" feature for the profiles so I can make a generic template and have my characters stick to the template rather than re-building the basics on each character (i.e what slot my potions are in, etc). I must say though, it's nice being able to program the bot to use more than just the first bar on my skill panel now.

Anyway if anyone can vouch for other bots such as MacroGoblin or MMONinja I'd like to know about those bots. MMONinja makes some pretty insane claims and so does MacroGoblin, but the reviews I've read indicate those claims may be false. For example, MMONinja claims you can adjust attack speed, use clipping to move through small walls, and even 1-hit kill a target. MacroGoblin claims it uses MMS Security and can even spot a GM, tele home & log out if one follows you or teleports you. I was concerned with MacroGoblin because you can't read the forums till you pay for it and looking at the post dates, it looks like it's been non-active for like a year. The only thing I was able to see for sure were a bunch of posts titled "banned", which isn't good. Then I made a guest post in the "Pre-Sales Questions" section of MMONinja (Aion Glider) and 3 days later no one's replied... You'd think someone still trying to sell their bot would at least monitor that forum. Rubot seemed "okay" but in many ways didn't seem a "lot" better than Immons. I only purchased MMOViper to try because it seemed like the only full featured bot out there that was still a viable option.

Quote:
Originally Posted by meltdowns View Post
rubot is what your looking for... Apart from the party options lol which you wont get
MMOViper (The bot I picked up) actually has a full set of party options. It has the ability to make up to 6 bots group together and set each bot's role in the party based on priority. It has follow mode so I can have a healer follow and heal an active and playing character or another bot. Assist features for DPS like the Assassin and I can set it to for example follow me while I'm questing and just gather stuff I pass. To be honest, I would have been happy with a bot that would simply "assist" and kill the same target as the other bot, but this is way more than I thought I'd get. Now I cannot vouch for how well they work, but I will be testing them for certain.