Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 22:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cant get started.

Discussion on Cant get started. within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cant get started.

Hi.
Just finish loading Aion [free-to-play] thing on my "uber" laptop

However lounched it and woot it aint workin, so i gues its coz of my pc? or should i need to do smthing more before i can actualy get started with some IG actions?
Old 02/13/2013, 13:08   #2

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 7,542
Please describe your problem more detailed and in proper English.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
I'm New, Need help getting started.
06/08/2012 - Rappelz Private Server - 1 Replies
I was wondering, If anyone can help me. I don't know how to download and get started.
please get me started
07/18/2009 - SRO Private Server - 16 Replies
ok im sick of the original sro and i would like to try this private server thing , how do i get started ? ive been readin some topics but i couldnt get a clear answer, and what about the cap and skillz are they both 100 ? and please what are the downs of this? i mean is it like not too much players or late updates ? help a noob here :) thnx in advance
little help getting started again x.x
03/13/2009 - Lineage 2 - 2 Replies
hey guys im just comin back to the whole l2w thing and im a little confused. i downloaded the OOG walker(most recent one) and i got it to launch with out a hitch, but it does weird things (like not move or attack eficiently). i play on drunkenl2(DrunkenL2 CT2 Gracia Part 2 Server RATES: 10x 12x 13x 13x 10x - Home) and ive tried it in a few places, so can someone please point me in the right direction?
getting started
06/05/2008 - RF Online - 3 Replies
Well haxxin it up on RF looks like a painfully messy process, but i wanna learn anyway. Problem is, i dont really know where to begin. These hacks we have.. do they work on official or private servers only? what still functions? What are the prominent private servers at the moment (i found RF Addiction but they hit a wall)? I know about Gameguard and now this hackshield thing, but i cant locate the tuts to beat those (which would be the 1st step i need), i've been out of the game too...